Windows 10: my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

Discus and support my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so give me the win7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Riyan khan, Jun 6, 2024.

1. my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so give me the win7

:)

Riyan khan, Jun 6, 2024

2. Windows 7 Club

I've been using Windows 7 since it was released as beta, and I must say I love it. My laptop and desktop are now currently running Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition. *Smile my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7 :) Why is my name not on this list?! haha *Stick Out Tongue my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7 :p

Bluefox1115, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 6, 2024
  4. BigMack70 Win User

my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

1. my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7 - Similar Threads - laptop low end

2. my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7: my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so give me the win7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-low-end-and-i-can-not-run-windows-11/7cc11d76-eb23-411f-8e29-5ebd1c5133f5
  3. my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so can give me windows 7: my laptop is low end and i can not run windows 11 in it so give me the win7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-low-end-and-i-can-not-run-windows-11/7cc11d76-eb23-411f-8e29-5ebd1c5133f5
  4. can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?: Hi there i have an ancient piece of hardware that was made in 2013 ig the model number is n100sp anyways so it has umm.. bad hardware like based on todays hardware i dont use it but i sure can during emergency suppose reinstall windows etc and if i download anything above...
  5. can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?

can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?: Hi there i have an ancient piece of hardware that was made in 2013 ig the model number is n100sp anyways so it has umm.. bad hardware like based on todays hardware i dont use it but i sure can during emergency suppose reinstall windows etc and if i download anything above...
  6. give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons

give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons: THERES LITERALLY NO DOWNLOADS ONLINE WHEN I SEARCHED AND I TRIED TO USE A VIRTUAL MACHINE TO INSTALL WIN11 JUST TO GET THE ICONS BUT THE VIRTUAL MACHINE WOULDNT LET ME INSTALL BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT AND NO I DONT WANT TO USE AN ICON PACK AND I WOULD RATHER NOT TELL WHY I...
  7. Can my laptop run WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my laptop run WINDOWS 11?: My Laptop Dell Latitude 3490 with Intel i3-7130U, 16GB Ram, Intel HD 620, 512GB SSD & 512GB HDD, TPM Version 2.0, DirectX Version 12. Will it run Windows 11 if I try to install it?...
  8. Can my laptop run WINDOWS 11?

Can my laptop run WINDOWS 11?: My Laptop Dell Latitude 3490 with Intel i3-7130U, 16GB Ram, Intel HD 620, 512GB SSD & 512GB HDD, TPM Version 2.0, DirectX Version 12. Will it run Windows 11 if I try to install it?...
  9. How can i check that my laptop can run windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i check that my laptop can run windows 11?: How can i check that my laptop can run windows 11?i have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-that-my-laptop-can-run-windows-11/e737e962-fb86-4de0-ba2c-df09657fc6c2
  10. Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can my low end pc run on the windows 10: Hi. For the longest time i wanted to upgrade to windows 10, but i dont know if my pc can run it. Spets: prossesor: intel pentium 4 3.40 ghz graphics card:Nvidia GeForce 210 Ram: 2,50 gb Thanks!...