Windows 10: My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...

Discus and support My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just yesterday morning my laptop was working fine but last night it couldn’t connect to the internet even with restarting. So i shut it down and left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mysia browhaw, Sep 18, 2023.

1. My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...

Just yesterday morning my laptop was working fine but last night it couldn’t connect to the internet even with restarting. So i shut it down and left it alone for a while. This morning its still not connecting so I browsed troubleshoot questions similar to mine and used what was recommended. I even reset my laptop to its last update but it did nothing. Now im using troubleshooting again but it just shows this see photo attached I dont know how im supposed to uodate with no internet and Ive never use a network adapter before for this laptop so im confused on why i need one now

:)

mysia browhaw, Sep 18, 2023

2. Wifi card suddenly stops with no error

(note: restarting the laptop fixes this until it happens again) this is something that happens randomly, I'll be doing something (usually requiring internet) and all the sudden the wifi card disappears from the connections list. I cannot see why this happens and it seems to happen randomly with no pattern. Opening device manager to the wifi card says that it has an error code 14 and that I need to restart to fix it, if I go the the details tab under Status I get these messages
    My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my... 116089d1485975511t-wifi-card-suddenly-stops-no-error-bruh2.png
    and under problem code I get this
    My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my... 116090d1485975511t-wifi-card-suddenly-stops-no-error-bruh3.png
    this is fixed by restarting but this happens 2-4 times a day and gets really annoying

randomwin10user, Sep 18, 2023
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 18, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...

Laptop now won't connect to Internet

It was the Device manager diagram that I wanted to look at. If you expand Device manager by dragging the bottom border downwards, the whole device list should become visible.

For the avoidance of doubt - I'm not suggesting only reinstalling the WiFi adapter driver if it is newer. Because you are not sure what changes you did when you were trying to use WiFi, reinstalling the driver is worthwhile even if it is the same version as the one you have now. It will ensure that there is nothing to stop WiFi operating whatever changes had been made - so, short of the WiFi key on the keyboard having turned WiFi off, it should work.

If there is still a problem then I suggest posting/reposting the diagrams of:
    - Device manager, Network adapters section
    - Settings, Network, WiFi [If it is there. Otherwise all of Settings, network] But larger than the first version of it -

My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my... 335032d1622269497t-laptop-now-wont-connect-internet-lbeck-settings-network.jpg

All the best,
    Denis

Thema:

My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...

1. My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my... - Similar Threads - laptop has suddenly

2. All of a sudden, my laptop stopped connecting to wifi or any other network automatically....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden, my laptop stopped connecting to wifi or any other network automatically....: Package ID: NetworkDiagnosticsPath: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networkingError code: 0x80131700Source: EngineContext: Resteicted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-my-laptop-stopped-connecting-to/e5756e22-ace2-4d1d-ac38-b92b445bef4c
  3. All of a sudden, my laptop stopped connecting to wifi or any other network automatically....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of a sudden, my laptop stopped connecting to wifi or any other network automatically....: Package ID: NetworkDiagnosticsPath: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networkingError code: 0x80131700Source: EngineContext: Resteicted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-my-laptop-stopped-connecting-to/e5756e22-ace2-4d1d-ac38-b92b445bef4c
  4. My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has suddenly stopped connecting to any type of internet and wifi and my...: Just yesterday morning my laptop was working fine but last night it couldn’t connect to the internet even with restarting. So i shut it down and left it alone for a while. This morning its still not connecting so I browsed troubleshoot questions similar to mine and used what...
  5. My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access: First of all, this problem only happens in my laptop: every other device in my house has no trouble connecting to the Internet. It also happens only in Windows 10: I have dual-booted Ubuntu and WiFi works fine there. Using an Ethernet cable results in the same problem. My...
  6. My Laptop suddenly stops connecting to the internet - “adapter is experiencing driver - or...

My Laptop suddenly stops connecting to the internet - “adapter is experiencing driver - or...: Hey there. this has been an ongoing and frustrating problem for me for a while now. My computer has suddenly stopped having the ability to connect to the Internet. I will be using the Internet normally and then suddenly all of the network options will disappear and a small...
  7. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  8. My computer refuses to connect to any type of internet.

My computer refuses to connect to any type of internet.: I have no clue how this happened and why it’s happening. I cannot connect to the internet wirelessly or via cable. I have done almost everything there is to do and have found no solutions. I was told to delete and reinstall my wireless network adapter and it has not...
  9. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...
  10. My laptop stopped connecting to my internet connection

My laptop stopped connecting to my internet connection: No internet to my laptop.Tried restarting,shut down and various typesbut keeps coming back to log in screen and does not recognise passwords. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stopped-connecting-to-my-internet/7a4ca8ae-6ce0-4f84-b1b4-842db60e3c10