Windows 10: My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

Discus and support My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heather McDonald1, Mar 18, 2024.

1. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?

:)

Heather McDonald1, Mar 18, 2024

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

Hello,

My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?

Heather McDonald1, Mar 19, 2024
  3. IP Address.

Hello,

I can not find my IP Address.

Also,I can not find the Ethernet Connection on my Taskbar.

I have found my Internet Access icon on my Taskbar.

Please list the steps needed to find my IP Address.

I found "Network & Internet",in "Setting",

I then found a link,"Finding my IP Address,(Under "Have a Question?")

But,this link did not help me find my IP Address.

Thanks,

A.W.

AlbWhitman1, Mar 19, 2024
  4. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

1. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website - Similar Threads - laptop has been

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that...: My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that contain network violence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-locked-up-saying-that-my-ip/66e69c1e-4e01-44dd-b9bb-ee99cb8be435
  4. My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that...: My computer has been locked up. saying that my IP address was used to visit websites that contain network violence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-locked-up-saying-that-my-ip/66e69c1e-4e01-44dd-b9bb-ee99cb8be435
  5. The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...: My computer has been locked up. The error message says my.ip address has been used to access a website containing identity theft software....
  6. I'm getting "my computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit website...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm getting "my computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit website...: I'm getting "y computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit web sites that contain identity theft virus. Call support tb833-784-7766...
  7. I'm getting "my computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting "my computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit website...: I'm getting "y computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit web sites that contain identity theft virus. Call support tb833-784-7766...
  8. I'm getting "my computer has been locked up. My IP address has been used to visit website...

9. My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent.: My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-locked-up-due-to-ip-address/2bde4fd8-3ab3-4089-86fa-9947f5372e0a
  10. My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent.

My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent.: My computer has been locked up due to IP address used without consent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-locked-up-due-to-ip-address/2bde4fd8-3ab3-4089-86fa-9947f5372e0a