Windows 10: My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

Discus and support My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prakhar Bharadwaj, Feb 5, 2024.

1. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and "Clean Data Planner" or something like that. Broom Cleaner is downloaded in the Temp folder and It wasn't letting me delete it or download any sort of app or antivirus in my laptop {I did download an antivirus but it got deleted automatically right after I downloaded it} and Clean Data Planner and there's another thing

:)

Prakhar Bharadwaj, Feb 5, 2024
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Feb 5, 2024
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Feb 5, 2024
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

Thema:

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

1. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder... - Similar Threads - Laptop has been

2. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  3. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  4. My microsft account has been taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  6. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  7. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  8. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  9. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

10. My persoal laptop PC has been Taken over by Microsoft

My persoal laptop PC has been Taken over by Microsoft: <I have been on tech support twice and both time the tech fails to fix my system and just logs off remote assistance. My system is completly usless with over 25 GB of files I have no idea what they are. They have all been locked down with admin rights i don't have, yyet...