Windows 10: My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...

Discus and support My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is HP OMEN 15.Specs : Ryzen 5 4600HNvidia GTX 1650ti 4GB16GB RAMLets say when I launch Valorant, it works fine in the lobby/menu area.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aditya Arekar, Jun 3, 2023.

1. My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...

Hi, my laptop is HP OMEN 15.Specs : Ryzen 5 4600HNvidia GTX 1650ti 4GB16GB RAMLets say when I launch Valorant, it works fine in the lobby/menu area. But as soon as I start to play in practice mode/anyother mode I get a black screen and the GPU crashes. The error is shown in the image attached. After that when I try to click on Nvidia Control Panel I get the message "Nvidia display settings are not available". Also after opening Task Manager GPU does not show. Please help. Is this a software issue or hardware? I need to fix this.My windows is updated as of today, also my Nvidia Graphic Drivers

:)

Aditya Arekar, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...

1. My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the... - Similar Threads - laptop GPU keeps

2. Hey why in my laptop it does not show my 4090 gpu and when i try to install the gpu driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey why in my laptop it does not show my 4090 gpu and when i try to install the gpu driver...: PLS HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-why-in-my-laptop-it-does-not-show-my-4090-gpu/9e59dfb4-249b-4ed0-b7ed-5d56de715a0e
  3. Hey why in my laptop it does not show my 4090 gpu and when i try to install the gpu driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey why in my laptop it does not show my 4090 gpu and when i try to install the gpu driver...: PLS HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-why-in-my-laptop-it-does-not-show-my-4090-gpu/9e59dfb4-249b-4ed0-b7ed-5d56de715a0e
  4. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  5. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  6. My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...: Hi, my laptop is HP OMEN 15.Specs : Ryzen 5 4600HNvidia GTX 1650ti 4GB16GB RAMLets say when I launch Valorant, it works fine in the lobby/menu area. But as soon as I start to play in practice mode/anyother mode I get a black screen and the GPU crashes. The error is shown in...
  7. My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...

My laptop GPU keeps crashing when i try to play games, After that GPU does not show in the...: Hi, my laptop is HP OMEN 15.Specs : Ryzen 5 4600HNvidia GTX 1650ti 4GB16GB RAMLets say when I launch Valorant, it works fine in the lobby/menu area. But as soon as I start to play in practice mode/anyother mode I get a black screen and the GPU crashes. The error is shown in...
  8. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.: My GPU is crashing while playing games. Screens flicker after 10 seconds of Nvidia GPU comes to use and it just vanishes from the taskbar and task manager. After the restart, it comes back and the same thing happens when launching games.I had used DDU then also nothing...
  9. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.: My GPU is crashing while playing games. Screens flicker after 10 seconds of Nvidia GPU comes to use and it just vanishes from the taskbar and task manager. After the restart, it comes back and the same thing happens when launching games.I had used DDU then also nothing...
  10. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming