Windows 10: my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

Discus and support my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The option ''wifi'' was all of a sudden missing and its like a wireless adapter never existed on the pci tried to see if i couldn't download one from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Keshy, Jan 5, 2024.

1. my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

The option ''wifi'' was all of a sudden missing and its like a wireless adapter never existed on the pci tried to see if i couldn't download one from hp drivers but apparently my model is retired so i cant do that, i really dont know what to do

:)

Tony Keshy, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

1. my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore - Similar Threads - laptop does wireless

2. my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore: The option ''wifi'' was all of a sudden missing and its like a wireless adapter never existed on the pci tried to see if i couldn't download one from hp drivers but apparently my model is retired so i cant do that, i really dont know what to do...
  3. my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore: The option ''wifi'' was all of a sudden missing and its like a wireless adapter never existed on the pci tried to see if i couldn't download one from hp drivers but apparently my model is retired so i cant do that, i really dont know what to do...
  4. My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager: I just downgraded from windows 11 to 10. When I went to go connect to the wifi nothing showed. Then I watched videos on how to fix it nothing works....
  5. My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager: I just downgraded from windows 11 to 10. When I went to go connect to the wifi nothing showed. Then I watched videos on how to fix it nothing works....
  6. My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore

my laptop does not have a wireless network adapter anymore: Yesterday my wifi was working fine. Today, the option ''wifi'' was all of the sudden missing. I did not turn my laptop off at night as I almost never do. Even the option ''wifi'' is missing within my settings settings>network&internet>missing. Within my device manager, there...
  8. Wireless network adapters

Wireless network adapters: The wifi card i have in my custom built PC is a qualcomm atheros QCA61x4, and recently it hasn't been working. For the past few months I've been utilizing a wired connection, but I moved and now use wifi, but I cannot detect any networks and therefore can't use the internet...
  9. wireless network adapter

wireless network adapter: my wireless network adapter keeps disconnecting i've taken all the recommended steps so far but have had no success fixing the problem. Other devices work fine on it, ethernet works fine on the device in question but wireless connection disconnects over and over and over...
  10. about my laptop wireless network adapter

about my laptop wireless network adapter: hello i have a g750jx laptop my wireless adapter is AR9485WB-EG i want know my adapter can support 5ghz band ? becuz i wanna order new router 2.4 ghz nd 5 ghz band pls tell me if my adapter Could notwork for 5ghz band which adapter will work for upgrade on ma laptop...