Windows 10: My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...

Discus and support My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So for while now, I've been having a problem with my internet. When I leave my laptop unattended for a few hours it loses the connection to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aren777, Jul 24, 2024.

1. aren777 Win User

My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...

So for while now, I've been having a problem with my internet. When I leave my laptop unattended for a few hours it loses the connection to the internet. When I try to find networks, it doesn't show any. When I go into settings and press the network & internet my settings app freezes. The only way that works for me is to reinstall the network drivers, but it's only for a few days. Also rebooting works but it takes a really long time and sometimes flashes a blue screen. Normally it takes a shorter time. Anyone have any ideas what can i do.

:)

aren777, Jul 24, 2024

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 24, 2024
  3. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jul 24, 2024
  4. FLY3R Win User

My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...

Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually... :)

FLY3R, Jul 24, 2024
Thema:

1. My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually... - Similar Threads - laptop cant find

2. My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...: So for while now, I've been having a problem with my internet. When I leave my laptop unattended for a few hours it loses the connection to the internet. When I try to find networks, it doesn't show any. When I go into settings and press the network & internet my settings app...
  3. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  4. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  5. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. When I try to connect to my other laptop on the same Network By clicking NEtwork and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to connect to my other laptop on the same Network By clicking NEtwork and the...: Both laptops are on Windows 11 Home.Both are on the same network.Both Laptops are visible on the My Network.F17 and F15this is an older i5 are my LaptopsFrom the F17 I managed to once connnect to the F15 using my Skype Username and passwordI was trying all the accounts I...
  7. When I try to connect to my other laptop on the same Network By clicking NEtwork and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to connect to my other laptop on the same Network By clicking NEtwork and the...: Both laptops are on Windows 11 Home.Both are on the same network.Both Laptops are visible on the My Network.F17 and F15this is an older i5 are my LaptopsFrom the F17 I managed to once connnect to the F15 using my Skype Username and passwordI was trying all the accounts I...
  8. why cant i access my network settings ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i access my network settings ?: A few months ago I noticed that my network icon had disappeared from my task bar. I could not find any resolution to this problem, I no longer can connect to wifi or view the settings at all. Every time I attempt to access the setting the whole page just closes out. I now...
  9. why cant i access my network settings ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i access my network settings ?: A few months ago I noticed that my network icon had disappeared from my task bar. I could not find any resolution to this problem, I no longer can connect to wifi or view the settings at all. Every time I attempt to access the setting the whole page just closes out. I now...
  10. when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs: Hello.. Just a week back i had formatted my dell laptop but i was facing this problem as whenever i clicked on network & internet in settings it just hangs...i tried troubleshooting but there were no problems.....my wireless icon on taskbar has changed to the computer icon...