Windows 10: My laptop always blue screen because of capcut

Discus and support My laptop always blue screen because of capcut in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Almost all of the software and applications in my Laptop, Capcut is the only one that makes my laptop go bluescreen. 5- 10 minutes after i open capcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rifatfachrial, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. My laptop always blue screen because of capcut

Almost all of the software and applications in my Laptop, Capcut is the only one that makes my laptop go bluescreen. 5- 10 minutes after i open capcut it always Crashes or sometimes even bluescreen. Can someone help me?CPU i7-12700hGPU Intel Arc A370mlenovo

:)

rifatfachrial, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:37 PM

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

4. Remon Ont Win User

My laptop always blue screen because of capcut

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Thema:

My laptop always blue screen because of capcut

1. My laptop always blue screen because of capcut - Similar Threads - laptop always blue

2. My laptop always blue screen because of capcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop always blue screen because of capcut: Almost all of the software and applications in my Laptop, Capcut is the only one that makes my laptop go bluescreen. 5- 10 minutes after i open capcut it always Crashes or sometimes even bluescreen. Can someone help me?CPU i7-12700hGPU Intel Arc A370mlenovo...
  3. My computer always gets blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always gets blue screens: So, my computer gets a lot of blue screens, and I have literally tried everything commands and settings, and verifying all my hardware, updating everything on my computer, making sure that everything is good, but it still gets, I attempted to contact Microsoft help and tried...
  4. Why is my capcut not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my capcut not working: Hi I have an app downloaded called Cap Cut its an online video editing software but everytime I try to open it it loads up then crashes/ closes before I can do anything. I've tried to download and redownload but nothing seems to work. It says its suspended in Task Manager but...
  5. I cant use my laptop because of update blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use my laptop because of update blue screen.: Few days ago i turned off my laptop and gone to rest. Few days after i turned on my laptop back and i got blue screen saying update smth and it gone to 7%. I waited 30 mins and it said restarting and ive waited 2 hours. Then it said undoing changes. I waited hour and it said...
  6. I cant use my laptop because of update blue screen.

I cant use my laptop because of update blue screen.: Few days ago i turned off my laptop and gone to rest. Few days after i turned on my laptop back and i got blue screen saying update smth and it gone to 7%. I waited 30 mins and it said restarting and ive waited 2 hours. Then it said undoing changes. I waited hour and it said...
  7. Blue Screen Always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Always: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-always/74c19bb1-4c9a-40a1-ab8b-5e62ade6a529
  8. Blue Screen Always

Blue Screen Always: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-always/74c19bb1-4c9a-40a1-ab8b-5e62ade6a529
  9. Can't start the laptop because of the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't start the laptop because of the blue screen: Hello I woke up this morning to no sound on my laptop. I checked and found that windows updated last night. In the hope of fixing the sound issue, I installed all the pending updates. During one of such updates, I got stuck on the blue screen with stop code "Critical...
  10. Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.: So I woke up opened my laptop and then it kept bsod the error code is REFERENCE BY POINTER. Please help I can't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-laptop-because-blue-screen-of-death/140bcbc6-2940-482d-b79a-c6df540e125b