Windows 10: My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft

Discus and support My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so it started to have delay just randomly when I started up my computer, it never had delay before and there was no update on Minecraft or Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shawn_962, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Shawn_962 Win User

My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft

Ok so it started to have delay just randomly when I started up my computer, it never had delay before and there was no update on Minecraft or Windows that happened before it started happening. I tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing seemed to reduce or fix it.

:)

Shawn_962, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Keyboard not working after windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps to open Device manager.

• Right Click on Windows Logo.

• Select Device Manager.

• Or, you may use the On Screen Keyboard.

• Right Click on Windows, Select Control Panel.

• Click on Ease of access center.

• Click on Screen Keyboard.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 8, 2021
  4. My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft

Keyboard delay

Hello.

It would be great to test your device with another keyboard. This could show the issue is keyboard or system.

Try the steps below:

- disconnect and connect keyboard again

- run hardware troubleshooter

- update keyboard driver

- delete keyboard for the device manager list, update it, drivers should be found by system

Let me know how this works

Mark St..., Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft

1. My keyboard has delay only on Minecraft - Similar Threads - keyboard has delay

2. keyboard sound delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard sound delay: i want to record my keyboard sound while play games,but after i watch it again. The keyboard sound is run after i do something like pressing space. Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-sound-delay/907a9eee-051e-4649-9a45-1c79891247f6
  3. Keyboard delayed in games only ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard delayed in games only ?: when im using my pc my keyboard and mouse work fine, until i load into a game, my keyboard will be so delayed soemtimes not even work. Ive tried everything including a new keyboard, reset my bios update uninstalling and reinstalling my games, nothing works...
  4. Keyboard delayed in games only ?

Keyboard delayed in games only ?: when im using my pc my keyboard and mouse work fine, until i load into a game, my keyboard will be so delayed soemtimes not even work. Ive tried everything including a new keyboard, reset my bios update uninstalling and reinstalling my games, nothing works...
  5. keyboard delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard delay: I was in a game then I heard a beep and then my keyboard started to delay but its only for this account because i went to a different account and my keyboard was working perfectly fine. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  6. keyboard delay

keyboard delay: I was in a game then I heard a beep and then my keyboard started to delay but its only for this account because i went to a different account and my keyboard was working perfectly fine. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  7. keyboard delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keyboard delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard delay: When typing there is a short delay before the text appears on screen. Is there a setting I can change to prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-delay/5a12f750-8856-430e-b779-76c9d584139b
  9. Keyboard input delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard input delay: Hi, I am having a problem where when I move, in for example a video game or type on apps like Discord etc. My keyboard seems to register the keys I click 2 seconds or more after I press them. Sometimes I am not even holding any keys down, and my video game character seems...
  10. Keyboard delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard delay: Hi, i have a problem with my keyboard, it became a problem by itself, suddenly. When i type any letter it types it after few seconds, i don’t know how to fix it, so can you please help me? Thank you....