Windows 10: My iPad Pro

Discus and support My iPad Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CindyABingham, Apr 14, 2022.

1. My iPad Pro

I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad completely off at night thinking maybe that might be the cause. I don’t get any kind of error message, it just stops popping up. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

:)

CindyABingham, Apr 14, 2022

2. iPad Not Chargin'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Was it charging before Windows 10 upgrade?

Apple has designed the iPad to only charge when connected to an approved wall receptacle charger or to a high-amperage USB port only found on Apple iMac and MacBook products. If you connect it to a PC or non-Apple USB port it will not charge.

I suggest you to contact the Ipad support for better assistance.

Click on,
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Please share the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    My desktop PC with Windows 10 doesn't recognise my iPad Pro 9.7

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to see the device in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know if your Desktop recognizes iPad. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 14, 2022
  4. My iPad Pro

xtra mail not showing in iPad

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean when you say not showing in iPad?
    • Which email account do you use?
    • Which app do you use on iPad to view your emails?
    • Are you referring to email content not showing in iPad or the email account itself?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please revert to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

My iPad Pro

1. My iPad Pro - Similar Threads - iPad Pro

2. How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro: How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remote-desktop-from-m4-ipad-pro-to-windows/f6a245c9-7d09-48db-bfd8-f9d2057b452d
  3. How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro: How to Remote Desktop from M4 iPad Pro to Windows 11 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remote-desktop-from-m4-ipad-pro-to-windows/f6a245c9-7d09-48db-bfd8-f9d2057b452d
  4. How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4: How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-remote-desktop-to-access-my-windows/ed8fafb4-f7a2-4ea0-b956-f144c9c1bb34
  5. How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4

How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4: How to set up Remote Desktop to access my windows machine when I am traveling from iPad Pro M4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-remote-desktop-to-access-my-windows/ed8fafb4-f7a2-4ea0-b956-f144c9c1bb34
  6. Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive using an IPAD Pro or Samsung Tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive using an IPAD Pro or Samsung Tablet?: Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive with an IPAD PRO or Samsung Tablet? If so please explain thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-format-a-512gb-flashdrive-using-an-ipad-pro/509da82b-b2b7-41df-a5b3-fa6d99c37601
  7. Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive using an IPAD Pro or Samsung Tablet?

Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive using an IPAD Pro or Samsung Tablet?: Can I format a 512gb Flashdrive with an IPAD PRO or Samsung Tablet? If so please explain thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-format-a-512gb-flashdrive-using-an-ipad-pro/509da82b-b2b7-41df-a5b3-fa6d99c37601
  8. Je n’arrive pas à déplacer les images - IPAD PRO 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Je n’arrive pas à déplacer les images - IPAD PRO 2020: Bonjour, Cela fait 1 semaine environ qu’il m’est impossible de déplacer, modifier des images ou des formes sur Word. J’ai essayer de mettre à jour, de supprimer puis réinstaller l’application… Mais rien ne marche. Cela est très embêtant.Je suis sur IPAD PRO 2020 et il est à...
  9. Je n’arrive pas à déplacer les images - IPAD PRO 2020

Je n’arrive pas à déplacer les images - IPAD PRO 2020: Bonjour, Cela fait 1 semaine environ qu’il m’est impossible de déplacer, modifier des images ou des formes sur Word. J’ai essayer de mettre à jour, de supprimer puis réinstaller l’application… Mais rien ne marche. Cela est très embêtant.Je suis sur IPAD PRO 2020 et il est à...
  10. Windows 10 Pro v22H2 corrupted files on my iPad

Windows 10 Pro v22H2 corrupted files on my iPad: It happened when I'm copying photos from my iPad and after a while it's failed then my photos is still staying on my iPad but can't viewed and don't see in Photos app. Please fix this....