Windows 10: my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on...

Discus and support my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; my IP address was use without my knowledge now I'm unable to click the message off. it say I should contact Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Denesha Williamson, Jun 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM.

1. my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on...

my IP address was use without my knowledge now I'm unable to click the message off. it say I should contact Microsoft

:)

Denesha Williamson, Jun 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM

2. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

3. IP Address.

Hello,

I can not find my IP Address.

Also,I can not find the Ethernet Connection on my Taskbar.

I have found my Internet Access icon on my Taskbar.

Please list the steps needed to find my IP Address.

I found "Network & Internet",in "Setting",

I then found a link,"Finding my IP Address,(Under "Have a Question?")

But,this link did not help me find my IP Address.

Thanks,

A.W.

4. SOS-Kim Win User

my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on...

Invalid IP address

I’m getting message Local Area Network doesn’t have valid IP address. I’m on Win-7. Can someone give step by step instructions? I have found several suggestions but I’m not sure which to try and I don’t want to mess it up. Can you help? Thanks.

Thema:

my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on...

1. my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my laptop there a message on... - Similar Threads - address was without

2. my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my loptop there a message on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my loptop there a message on...: my IP address was use without my knowledge now I'm unable to click the message off. it say I should contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address-was-use-without-my-knowledge-im/c4aa25da-ddb9-4fb1-b04a-0c0c97c9eb3f
  3. my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my loptop there a message on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my IP address was use without my knowledge. I'm unable to use my loptop there a message on...: my IP address was use without my knowledge now I'm unable to click the message off. it say I should contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address-was-use-without-my-knowledge-im/c4aa25da-ddb9-4fb1-b04a-0c0c97c9eb3f
  4. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  5. The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...: My computer has been locked up. The error message says my.ip address has been used to access a website containing identity theft software....
  6. The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...

The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...: My computer has been locked up. The error message says my.ip address has been used to access a website containing identity theft software....
  7. The message says my ip address was used without my knowledge to access websites that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Win7: Is there a way to display my IP address upon startup automatically without using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7: Is there a way to display my IP address upon startup automatically without using...: I just want to see my IP address when the computer starts up. Before I do anything. There are programs that will display this but I wonder if Windows 7 can do it as well somehow? Without clicking anything....
  9. Win7: Is there a way to display my IP address upon startup automatically without using...

Win7: Is there a way to display my IP address upon startup automatically without using...: I just want to see my IP address when the computer starts up. Before I do anything. There are programs that will display this but I wonder if Windows 7 can do it as well somehow? Without clicking anything....
  10. My IP Address is being used by a Russia.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My IP Address is being used by a Russia.: I have received several E-mails & text stating that a Russia is logging into my MS Account and using my IP address. The text, today, is from 1505431-5306 prompting to call MS Support Team at 1858939-9277. The text gave me this IP address 249.36.18.92. Is this my IP...