Windows 10: MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

Discus and support MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrei Dionisio, Sep 17, 2022.

1. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS COMPUTER THIS WEEK, I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THAT CAUSE IF I'M CONNECTING MY COMPUTER TO MY CELLPHONE DATA HOTSPOT THE GAMES IS OKAY, NOTHING DISCONNECTION, BUT IF I'M USING OUR PLDT WIFI, IT'S ALWAYS DISCONNECTING, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO THIS ISSUE, I'M FROM PHILIPPINES!IN SHORT, IF I'M USING MY PLDT WIFI IT KEEPS DISCONNEC

:)

Andrei Dionisio, Sep 17, 2022
  2. ghcBuG Win User

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random.
    I can watch twitch, youtube and browse with absolutely no issues, i can watch on good quality. My ping is usually fine when i play these games but i just disconnect at certain times. It might be because my DNS server is not responding but ive searched how
    to fix that issue and nothing happened. Please help

alexthegreatYR, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

1. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK - Similar Threads - INTERNET DISCONNECTING WHILE

2. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  3. My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.

My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.: This problem did not exist before. After facing it for the first time, I faced this problem again after a long duration. But now this happens very frequently when I am the playing online game called Genshin Impact. The wifi suddenly gets disconnected after getting forcefully...
  4. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  5. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  6. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...
  7. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  8. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected: Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc. I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10 If anyone have any...
  9. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  10. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...