Windows 10: My internet become slow after windows update?

Discus and support My internet become slow after windows update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vilius Paulauskis, Nov 23, 2023.

1. My internet become slow after windows update?

Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to 900mb/s download speed, but as soon as I install Net.Framework it slows down drastically. Internet gets cut off by half or more. I tried deleting the updates and it comes back to normal, but then windows automatically installing updates again.I tried disabling automatic updates trough services.msc but nothing helps, since it sti

:)

Vilius Paulauskis, Nov 23, 2023

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 23, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows XP update and internet Issue

Microsoft has been shutting down some of their XP update server to prepare for the end of life of XP. That means that if your ISPs DNS servers are slow at updating then you will be trying to use servers that no longer exist.

I suggest you download the latest XP roll-up disc, it will have most of the updates you need and I also suggest hard coding a Google DNS as your primary DNS in your router.

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2023
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

My internet become slow after windows update?

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 23, 2023
Thema:

My internet become slow after windows update?

1. My internet become slow after windows update? - Similar Threads - internet become slow

2. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  3. Internet is very slow after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow after Windows Updates: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  4. Internet is very slow after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is very slow after Windows Updates: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  5. The internet becomes very slow after turning on mobile hotspot on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet becomes very slow after turning on mobile hotspot on Windows 10.: Hi, I usually like to use my laptop as a wifi hotspot as it's connected via ethernet. Usually it works great. However, now it's suddenly very slow only when I turn on mobile hotspot. I couldn't access most websites. I could still access Youtube and Google search and not much...
  6. The internet becomes very slow after turning on mobile hotspot on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The internet becomes very slow after turning on mobile hotspot on Windows 10.: Hi, I usually like to use my laptop as a wifi hotspot as it's connected via ethernet. Usually it works great. However, now it's suddenly very slow only when I turn on mobile hotspot. I couldn't access most websites. I could still access Youtube and Google search and not much...
  7. The internet becomes very slow after turning on mobile hotspot on Windows 10.

8. Internet EXTREMELY slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet EXTREMELY slow after windows update: I just updated to windows 10 version 1909 and then reset my pc (as i was planning on doing) After I set it back up my download for web browsing, download games and anything else has been at under 1 mb. My ping In games is also over a thousand. I’ve tried everything; DNS...
  9. Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update

Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update: Thanks in advance for the help! My internet speed is 500 Mbps. But after an update today, my download speed goes to 10 Mbps maximum, while upload speed is very decent. Please help with this....
  10. Internet slow after last Windows update

Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...