Windows 10: My input audio won't work

Discus and support My input audio won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My input audio won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-input-audio-wont-work/a103dd1b-3fcb-4d9f-8f38-6c05dc1d732b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesNoble2, Aug 28, 2024.

1. My input audio won't work

My input audio won't work

:)

JamesNoble2, Aug 28, 2024
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 28, 2024
  4. My input audio won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Aug 28, 2024
Thema:

My input audio won't work

1. My input audio won't work - Similar Threads - input audio won't

2. My input audio won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My input audio won't work: My input audio won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-input-audio-wont-work/a103dd1b-3fcb-4d9f-8f38-6c05dc1d732b
  3. No input audio working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No input audio working: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  4. No input audio working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No input audio working: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  5. Audio Input not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Input not working: My Laptop model is Hp Probook 450 G4. Recently I had to reset my laptop. I did this before and it was fine. But this time my audio input stopped working. I mean my sounds are not recorded by the pc,I cant call or use my mic in games or anywhere else. I cant even use voice...
  6. Audio input and output won't work at the same time

Audio input and output won't work at the same time: Hi, I've been using an old audio interface for the past couple years without any issues. The interface in question is a Tascam US-122L USB sound interface, mainly used for recording and interacting with my DAW but I also have been using it for voice communication online,...
  7. Audio input not working

Audio input not working: I have a Dell G3 15 3590 and audio input is not working at all. The integrated microphone isn't picking up audio. My headphones which have been tested to work on a different device aren't picking up audio. I HAVE THE LATEST DRIVERS. This is a repost since my last question...
  8. Audio Input not working

Audio Input not working: I have a Dell G3 15 3590 and audio input is not working at all. The integrated microphone isn't picking up audio. My headphones which have been tested to work on a different device aren't picking up audio. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling audio drivers. I've tried...
  9. Audio Input Devices Won't Work on Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input Devices Won't Work on Laptop: Recently, I have been unable to use microphones with my laptop (Windows 10). In-game chat for videogames, audacity, and the "test your microphone" part of settings, I cannot get audio input to function. In particular, when I try to record audio with audacity, I get the...
  10. Audio Input Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Input Not Working: So my friend and I like to play PUBG and use discord to talk to each other, and the other day he said that my mic was producing a lot of static, and sometimes just pure white noise. I tried using a different microphone, different cable, front port and back port, but nothing...