Windows 10: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

Discus and support My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khubaib Faheem, Aug 13, 2024.

1. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?

:)

Khubaib Faheem, Aug 13, 2024

2. Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1)

I have a bit of an odd situation. I am working on an HP EliteBook 840 G1 that will be sold to a friend of mine. I have reinstalled Windows 10 fresh and made sure to include all of the drivers either from HP Support Assist or HP's website directly. It
    has the latest 1909 feature update. Whenever I reboot the computer, it comes up with Automatic Repair first. If I just simply reboot from there, it comes up fine. However if I do a full shut down, then power it on a few moments later, the Automatic Repair
    does not happen. So it seems like the Automatic repair happens if I reboot from Windows itself.

I have checked the Event logs. I have seen warnings about the WLAN driver and I have also noticed that it lists error 34 for BTHUSB about a low power mode issue. I have reinstalled the drivers for both the WLAN and Bluetooth accordingly. I also saw possible
    errors in the event log for the BITS service. I have tried to run the troubleshooter on it (it found nothing), I have restarted the service, I have also run DISM and SFC to try to correct the problem. Despite all of this, it is still happening. Can anyone
    give me any ideas on what else is going on? Thanks.

KrazerKap85, Aug 13, 2024
  3. Eric F Win User
    How to disable trackpad for HP Elitebook 840 G5

As the question states, I am simply trying to disable my touchpad on my HP laptop. So I think this is very specific for the HP Elitebook 840 G5 as I have tried the following generic methods to disable the trackpad:

1. Under mouse settings, using the Synaptics tab. This tab does not exist for me. (Reference https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03882926)
    2. Disabling the Synaptics driver. I thought this would work for sure too but I tried to disable all of the mouse drivers available under Mice and other pointing devices (Device Manager) and the trackpad still works.
    3. Using third party software. I tried "touchpad-blocker" and even when enabled, the touchpad still works.
    4. Double tapping the top left corner (how do i disable a touchpad on an hp elitebook 850 laptop? - HP Support Community - 5480918) This does nothing for mine.

I am open for other suggestions. I am really surprised that disabling the driver didn't work.

Eric F, Aug 13, 2024
  4. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

my hp EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

* Changed to a question

* Original title: my laptop is elitebook 840 g3 notebook

dolphino abe, Aug 13, 2024
Thema:

My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

1. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes... - Similar Threads - Elitebook 840 doesn't

2. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  3. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  4. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  5. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  6. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening...
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening...
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1)

Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1): I have a bit of an odd situation. I am working on an HP EliteBook 840 G1 that will be sold to a friend of mine. I have reinstalled Windows 10 fresh and made sure to include all of the drivers either from HP Support Assist or HP's website directly. It has the latest 1909...