Windows 10: my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...

Discus and support my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I get product key of windows 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aphrodis HABIMANA, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:02 AM.

1. my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...

How can I get product key of windows 8.1

:)

Aphrodis HABIMANA, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Windows 8 Clubhouse

Tried this doing every step on that webpage but not when the PC boots, it automatically goes into windows 8 without giving me the option to pick the OS. anything special I need to do?

4. Dos101 Win User

my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 8 / 8.1 Clubhouse

my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't... [​IMG]

Windows 8 Clubhouse

If you want W1zzard to know that you want a Windows 8 TPU app, let him know!

Order a Surface RT, Surface 2, or Surface Pro 2 tablet from here (for non-US, simply change your location on the bottom left of the page): Microsoft Surface Copilot+ PCs, Laptops, 2-in-1s, Computers & All-in-Ones | Microsoft Surface

Windows 8.1 Info and Reviews
    Ars Technica Windows 8.1 Review
    Windows 8.1 Upgrade: Step by Step
    Windows 8.1 Upgrade Guide: Electronic Upgrade Options
    Windows 8.1 ISO's (courtesy of brandonwh64) complete with license keys

Windows 8 Info and Downloads
    Windows 8/8.1 Wiki
    Windows 8 Editions
    Windows 8 Editions Comparison
    Technet Windows 8 ISO downloads

Apps and Programs
    Windows 8 App Store
    Games for Windows Live client
    Windows Essentials 2012

3rd Party Windows 8.1 Applications and Utilities
    Aero Glass - adds the Aero Glass effect to Windows 8/8.1
    Start8 - Start Menu for Windows 8/8.1

Members
    Windows 8 Tips

1. Change log on screen picture,Go to user account ,Select Make Changes to user account under PC Settings ,Then under Personalize Select any picture you want.
    2. get Control panel icon on desktop,Go to control panel,Select Personalization,Go to the Change desktop icon and select the control panel one.Instant Control panel at your desktop.
    3. At Metro right click the bottom of the screen,A tab should appear and select Show ALL Programs.This will lead you to all programs installed.*Rockout :rockout:
    4. Tip is about themes ALL win7 themes that you have work under Windows8,Just find the folder they are in and copy paste them to the Windows 8 one.
    Thanks to H82LUZ73 for these tips

Windows 8.1 Store upgrade issues
    If you don't see upgrade to Windows 8.1 option in windows store then try this:
    win + r -> wsreset.exe -> ok
    Then restart your pc and check windows store again.
    *Thanks to Drone for this*
    Windows 8 Hotkeys
    Win + Print Screen – Takes Screenshot and saves as PNG in Pictures Library
    (wow this one is cool, display blinks so you know that screen was captured and it automatically creates Screenshots folder and drops PNG there)
    Win + C - Charms
    Win + Q – Global Search
    Win + W – Allows you to search directly within System Settings
    Win + I – Settings Menu
    Win + H – Share Settings Pane
    Win + K – Devices Settings Pane
    Win + X – System Utility Settings Menu (this one is awesome wish Windows 7 had that too)
    Thanks to Drone for these

Thema:

my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...

1. my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't... - Similar Threads - computer has change

2. my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my HP computer has windows 8.1 I want to change it to windows 10, but Windows 8.1 isn't...: How can I get product key of windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-computer-has-windows-81-i-want-to-change-it/ba93ed83-4b55-43bf-a072-65ae9df4d896
  3. My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.: My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-currently-has-windows-8-i-want-to-buy/2a3e3b3d-7e95-4ca2-a499-6d81fc392a3b
  4. My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.: My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-currently-has-windows-8-i-want-to-buy/2a3e3b3d-7e95-4ca2-a499-6d81fc392a3b
  5. My computer currently has windows 8. I want to buy and install windows 10 now.

6. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  7. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  9. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  10. Error code: 1-8

Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983