Windows 10: My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

Discus and support My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Will Batterbee, Sep 20, 2024 at 9:57 AM.

1. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all fans and lights are on - but no image being displayed on the monitor. I did all the normal things - new HDMI, checked with a different motor, ensured I’m using correct HDMI port. I also noticed Keyboard and Mouse no longer working.After lots of searching online, someone suggested I should change the Power Unit. I did this and no change. After some more searching online, someone suggested removing the Graphics Card entirely, plugging the monitor HDM

:)

Will Batterbee, Sep 20, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  2. smounce Win User

USB 2.0 Ports Stopped working

Hello,

I recently noticed my USB 2.0 ports have stopped working, but my USB 3.0 port is functioning perfectly.

Steps i have tried:

- Restarting

- Searching for device changes in Device manager

- running troubleshooter

all these suggested fixes didn't remedy the issue, its a bit of an inconvenience that i only have one functioning USB port

Thanks

3. HDMI Port Stopped Working

I generally use a second monitor via an HDMI cable while working. However, it stopped working today.

I checked these:

• Windows cannot detect a second monitor when HDMI cable is connected to the second monitor.
    • HDMI cable which I use works if another device is connected to the second monitor.
    • My computer detects my HDMI-to-VGA converter through HDMI port.

My computer runs Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.

I suspect this is due to a driver error. How can I fix this problem?

yildizabdullah, Sep 20, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  4. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Johnny andre, Sep 20, 2024 at 9:59 AM
Thema:

My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

1. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix... - Similar Threads - Graphics Card stopping

2. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...: Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all fans and lights are on - but no image being displayed on the monitor. I did all the normal things - new HDMI, checked with a...
  3. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...: Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all fans and lights are on - but no image being displayed on the monitor. I did all the normal things - new HDMI, checked with a...
  4. How to fix my usb and hdmi ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my usb and hdmi ports: None of my ports on my pc work how to i fix them usb nor hdmi how do i fix it without being aboe to use a keyboard or mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-usb-and-hdmi-ports/e00692c6-065f-4694-899d-a92b782b7123
  5. How to fix my usb and hdmi ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my usb and hdmi ports: None of my ports on my pc work how to i fix them usb nor hdmi how do i fix it without being aboe to use a keyboard or mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-usb-and-hdmi-ports/e00692c6-065f-4694-899d-a92b782b7123
  6. How to fix my usb and hdmi ports

7. All my USB-A ports stopped working, but my USB-C port works just fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my USB-A ports stopped working, but my USB-C port works just fine.: So, a week ago all my USB-A ports stopped working I have 3. However, my USB-C port works just fine. I've searched the internet for hours and tried every possible solution; from the power management tool in Device Manager, to uninstalling the USB drivers and reinstalling them,...
  8. HDMI port from the graphics card to my monitor isn't connecting

HDMI port from the graphics card to my monitor isn't connecting: Pretty much exactly what the title says. I have 2 monitors id like to connect to my PC. One HDMI port from my Graphics card isn't working pretty much. Iv'e tried updating the driver software but I have the newest one installed. The monitor keeps saying 'No signal' and I know...
  9. my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...

my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...: my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to set up rift. There are two other hdmi ports available. Please help....
  10. Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?: I want to use 2 displays using HDMI, but the only problem is that when I plug in my HDMI to my TV through the motherboard, it does not work. I know some do not support it which is why I am coming here. My mother board and graphics card are in my account so look there for the...