Windows 10: My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT

Discus and support My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone!This is my first post on here but I built a gaming computer with my friend back in November if 2020.I use it a lot and after like 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hurex, Oct 26, 2024 at 1:22 PM.

1. Hurex Win User

My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT

Hello Everyone!This is my first post on here but I built a gaming computer with my friend back in November if 2020.I use it a lot and after like 3 months of owning it a got a blue screen, my friend informed me if it ever happened again to let him know. Long story short, my computer was fine for awhile but maybe once every few months it would have a random blue screen but I ignored it. Flash forward to this summer, my computer crashes ALL the time. If I’m googling something it’ll blue screen, if I’m just on Spotify or Discord it’ll blue screen. If I turn my computer on and don’t touch it, it wi

:)

2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 26, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

1. My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT - Similar Threads - Gaming Computer Blue

2. My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT: Hello Everyone!This is my first post on here but I built a gaming computer with my friend back in November if 2020.I use it a lot and after like 3 months of owning it a got a blue screen, my friend informed me if it ever happened again to let him know. Long story short, my...
  3. My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gaming Computer Blue Screens A LOT: Hello Everyone!This is my first post on here but I built a gaming computer with my friend back in November if 2020.I use it a lot and after like 3 months of owning it a got a blue screen, my friend informed me if it ever happened again to let him know. Long story short, my...
  4. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  5. Lots of blue screens

Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  6. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  7. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  8. Computer blue screening a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screening a lot: My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  9. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  10. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...