Windows 10: my fps was goes down drastically.

Discus and support my fps was goes down drastically. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buckgell, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Buckgell Win User

my fps was goes down drastically.

my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any solution?

:)

Buckgell, Aug 11, 2023
  2. DuleTTD Win User

Drastical FPS drop after Windows 10 upgrade!

OK, here is the thing:

I have few games on my computer.

After my Windows 8.1 upgraded yesterday to Windows 10, FPS in ALL of those games drastically dropped!

FPS in all those games was over 60fps before upgrade, now barely reach 30. Most drastically example is Deus Ex Human Revolution which is not demanding game at all and which was very much smooth with minimal FPS of 60 before this Windows upgrade, and now
    barely has 10 FPS and it's completely unplayable !!! But situation in other games is not better either.

After Windows 10 upgrade, NVidia updated it's drivers yesterday as well....

System:

Asus laptop, "republic of gamers",

CPU: Intel(R) core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz,

4 cores, 8 logical procesors;

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

1600 MHz;

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M

Windows 10, 64 bit

This is very good computer. This things should NOT HAPPEN!

Any idea what causing this?

DuleTTD, Aug 11, 2023
  3. Fortnite FPS Problems

Standing by here waiting for the results of the fixes I gave you for FPS stuck at 60 fps which is a known issue which I gave you every available fix for.

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Aug 11, 2023
  4. my fps was goes down drastically.

drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 11, 2023
Thema:

my fps was goes down drastically.

1. my fps was goes down drastically. - Similar Threads - fps was goes

2. why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?: have a desktop with only one monitor and my connection is trough a powerline, everything has worked fine for about two years and yesterday my internet began do slow down a lot when i had my monitor on, its not because my current is overloaded because i tried it with...
  3. my fps was goes down drastically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fps was goes down drastically.: my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any...
  4. Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game: I have a decent laptop 16 gb ram, 1660 ti gpu that i've been using for almost 2 years.I got windows 11 installed a couple months ago and ever since then im having some issues. My laptop slowed down drastically, to the point that its not even usable and it happened right after...
  5. Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game: I have a decent laptop 16 gb ram, 1660 ti gpu that i've been using for almost 2 years.I got windows 11 installed a couple months ago and ever since then im having some issues. My laptop slowed down drastically, to the point that its not even usable and it happened right after...
  6. Audio drops drastically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drops drastically: I have Dell laptop and my audio is not reaching 100 percent. I can toggle the volume bar to 100 but the sound not even changing at all. I just updated my PC and after the installation it works this way. Other function is fine except the sound....
  7. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  8. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  9. My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down

My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down: For some reason my disk and space usage always comes up high and it is slow to the point that even youtube videos lag. I originally bought the laptop with Windows 8 Pro built in and since the Windows 10 upgrade it is unable to activate itself and I'm wondering if that has...
  10. Trees in video game slow down my FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trees in video game slow down my FPS: It's making my FPS drop to 20 fps and below and I'm getting 45-60 fps on the game Insurgency. I'm guessing it's because of all the pixels and shapes in one frame is pretty heavy on the GPU. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series 1GB DDR3 and here are some examples. Oh and its in...