Windows 10: My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

Discus and support My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so, i have a windows 10 pc and ive been having this issue since a lot of time but decided only now to ask about it. i have tried everything, ive read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leonardo Golisano, Feb 5, 2024.

1. My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

so, i have a windows 10 pc and ive been having this issue since a lot of time but decided only now to ask about it. i have tried everything, ive read forums and microsoft's answers but i didnt find something helpful. i have been getting 600kbps on downloads online but on speedtest.com and fast.com it says respectevly 800 mbps download and 280 mbps download. this is a list of things i have done:follow these steps: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-internet-speed-is-slow/16642dbe-4eeb-47a4-85c1-37e578b0521bchange ethernet cable with a newer and faster oneuse another

:)

Leonardo Golisano, Feb 5, 2024

2. Ethernet slow speeds very unstable

Not sure why but my ethernet speeds on task manager is showing very unstable and in kbps but if i use speed test i get 250 MBPS and upload 30MBPS

Elliot Winchester, Feb 5, 2024
  3. Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?

My internet speed suddenly drops to few kbps. The only thing that fixes it is to toggle the airplane mode off and on again.

Gaurav Thapa, Feb 5, 2024
  4. My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

Ethernet Link Speed at 10 Mbps

Hello, I have been having some slow ethernet. I went through the settings and in the properties for mt connection it says the link speed (transmit/receive) is at 10/10 Mbps. When I try wifi its capped at 520 Mbps but its very unstable most of the time, so I want to use ethernet. Here is some information about my situation:

I would really appreciate additional ideas on how to fix this problem.

Thanks

Smitty_werben, Feb 5, 2024
Thema:

My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

1. My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - Ethernet speed 600

2. My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?: so, i have a windows 10 pc and ive been having this issue since a lot of time but decided only now to ask about it. i have tried everything, ive read forums and microsoft's answers but i didnt find something helpful. i have been getting 600kbps on downloads online but on...
  3. My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Ethernet speed is 600 kbps, how do i fix this?: so, i have a windows 10 pc and ive been having this issue since a lot of time but decided only now to ask about it. i have tried everything, ive read forums and microsoft's answers but i didnt find something helpful. i have been getting 600kbps on downloads online but on...
  4. How do I fix my Ethernet Connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my Ethernet Connection?: So I just recently had this problem since it never happened to me before. I got home from work and was getting ready to play some videogames and realized I was connected to my Wi-Fi instead of my ethernet connection. I have restarted my router and it didn't fix the issue....
  5. 0 Kbps send/received ethernet

0 Kbps send/received ethernet: so quiet for a while this has been going on and i couldnt find any solutions on how to , every day i try to play a game my ping would tend to spike a lot. like out of the blue it could be perfectly fine then it would just spiking like crazy, and i dont know what to do , i...
  6. how do i make my ethernet speed better

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make my ethernet speed better: Ive recently been testing with my wireless and wired wifi, my wifi mbps for wireless is 50-55 mbps and on cat 6 ethernet cable wire its the same. im on a laptop, and it could alter the result because of it but i dont know. idk how to fix it, ive bought a cat8 cable hoping...
  7. how do i make my ethernet speed better

how do i make my ethernet speed better: Ive recently been testing with my wireless and wired wifi, my wifi mbps for wireless is 50-55 mbps and on cat 6 ethernet cable wire its the same. im on a laptop, and it could alter the result because of it but i dont know. idk how to fix it, ive bought a cat8 cable hoping...
  8. How do I fix my download speed?

How do I fix my download speed?: I have this wierd issue where my download speed for a lot of things is below 1MB/s and I have no idea why. I know the browser is not the cause as I have tried with multiple, I know it's not my ad blocker because it happens on other applications, I know it's not my router as I...
  9. How do I fix my download speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my download speed?: I have this wierd issue where my download speed for a lot of things is below 1MB/s and I have no idea why. I know the browser is not the cause as I have tried with multiple, I know it's not my ad blocker because it happens on other applications, I know it's not my router as I...
  10. How do I fix my download speed?