Windows 10: My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

Discus and support My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cyanic23, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Cyanic23 Win User

My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to this and it has expanded to making a folder and accessing my steam library

:)

Cyanic23, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 25, 2023
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    DODS Admin

u set a bind to the admin command and itll open a little menu and its pretty self explanatory

ShiBDiB, Aug 25, 2023
  4. Matt18 Win User

My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Aug 25, 2023
Thema:

1. My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin - Similar Threads - drive has put

2. Microsoft Defender is locked because admin or it has put restrictions on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender is locked because admin or it has put restrictions on it?: I have installed a new version of windows on my laptop. Know i want to go to microsoft defender and i get a message that i cant acces it because it’s permited by my IT. But the thing is I don’t have any work or school account on my laptop. Also looked around and tried some...
  3. Microsoft Defender is locked because admin or it has put restrictions on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender is locked because admin or it has put restrictions on it?: I have installed a new version of windows on my laptop. Know i want to go to microsoft defender and i get a message that i cant acces it because it’s permited by my IT. But the thing is I don’t have any work or school account on my laptop. Also looked around and tried some...
  4. My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin: i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to this and it has expanded to making a folder and accessing my steam library...
  5. PC not recognizing me as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC not recognizing me as admin: Windows 10 issue here. When I open the computer management, I do not have the option to select a group. There is not any options that have the word or phrases 'group' in it. How can I fix this so I can download software I have purchased?...
  6. Admin restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin restriction: Hi! I keep getting a message every time I open up one of my games on a personal computer and it says something about "Contact your system administrator for more info." And I don't know how to fix it. And yes it is a personal computer. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  7. Removal of admin restrictions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of admin restrictions: Hi, all, I was wondering if you could tell me if it is possible to remove administrator account/restrictions. I will receive an email when someone responds. Thanks 18jamie.jones...
  8. Admin restriction removal

Admin restriction removal: Hi, all, I am wondering how you remove administrator restrictions on this computer. If you know, please respond, I will be waiting for when you are ready. Thanks 18jamie.jones...
  9. Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?: Hello! After the latest update I was running windows Defender and when the search of viruses was finished I tried to click on the pop-up that displays when it's done. However, when I clicked the message "Your IT-admin has restricted some areas of this app. What you are trying...
  10. Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?: Hello! After the latest update I was running windows Defender and when the search of viruses was finished I tried to click on the pop-up that displays when it's done. However, when I clicked the message "Your IT-admin has restricted some areas of this app. What you are trying...