Windows 10: My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

Discus and support My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dark Knight23, May 26, 2023.

1. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization Account that I have the recovery code on it is lost and non-accessible after my organization has deleted my mail from its server.I tried the Microsoft password to decrypt it, but it didn't work.Please, help me unlock my drive and restore my sensitive data safely.

:)

Dark Knight23, May 26, 2023
  2. mcraygsx Win User

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

As you can see BitLocker Option is not highlighted for selection. It's like Windows does not even recognize this drive as a locked drive. And this drive does contain lot of Data.

My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data [​IMG]

mcraygsx, May 26, 2023
  3. Activate Bitlocker for data drive partition

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

BitLocker
    Drive Encryption is one of the best security tools of Windows operating system. This feature of
    Windows 10 safeguards your stored data in fixed or removable drives of your storage system. When you turn on
    BitLocker it saves data on any drive and encrypt it automatically. When you encrypt drive, it
    protects everything with passwords on that drive whether it is file or document. In today’s
    Windows 10 tutorial, we will take you through Encrypt Drive Partition using Bitlocker process with
    BitLocker which will support your system in protecting its data.

Get Into BitLocker Drive Encryption Window in Windows 10

To Encrypt Drive Partition using Bitlocker you need to access BitLocker Encryption Window First. For this,

• Open Cortana Search.
    • Type BitLocker in the search field.
    • And in the search results select Manage BitLocker option.
    • BitLocker
      Drive Encryption window pops up on your screen.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 26, 2023
  4. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

Bill Smithers, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

1. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data - Similar Threads - drive locked bitlocker

2. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  3. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  4. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bitlocker locked my drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my drive: I have enabled Bitlocker on one of the fixed SSD drives I have on my computer and when I turned on the computer this morning, I see that the drive has been locked and it's asking me for the recovery password. I have unlocked but I would like to know what is causing Bilocker...
  6. Bitlocker locked my drive

Bitlocker locked my drive: I have enabled Bitlocker on one of the fixed SSD drives I have on my computer and when I turned on the computer this morning, I see that the drive has been locked and it's asking me for the recovery password. I have unlocked but I would like to know what is causing Bilocker...
  7. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data: Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization Account that I have the recovery code on it is lost and non-accessible after my organization has deleted my mail from its...
  8. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data: Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization Account that I have the recovery code on it is lost and non-accessible after my organization has deleted my mail from its...
  9. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

10. Bitlocker has locked my hard drive I can't access its contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked my hard drive I can't access its contents: When I turned my computer off and then turned it back on, bitlocker recovery asked for my password. I don't have the password he wants at the moment, and there is no video on the internet that I haven't watched, about how to find my password. In the field where it wants my...