Windows 10: My device won't connect to my computer

Discus and support My device won't connect to my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RlHSKYYT, Sep 13, 2022.

1. RlHSKYYT Win User

My device won't connect to my computer

So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my microphone. i even factory reset my computer several times i honestly need help if anyone is having the same problem and may or may not have fixed it could y'all like help me in that department cause it's honestly starting to get annoying not being able to talk to my friends. it's starting to annoy me that i have to use a crappy

:)

RlHSKYYT, Sep 13, 2022
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My device won't connect to my computer [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

4. tamo Win User

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

1. My device won't connect to my computer - Similar Threads - device won't connect

2. My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...: I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I have used for about a year, with no issues. While I was watching videos on my laptop my audio cut out. Checking the audio on the quick access bar at the bottom of the screen showed that I didn't have an audio device...
  3. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?: I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a very low signal and it will say I can;t connect to this network. I have several other devices that are in the same room right...
  4. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?: I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a very low signal and it will say I can;t connect to this network. I have several other devices that are in the same room right...
  5. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  7. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  8. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  9. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  10. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization