Windows 10: My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

Discus and support My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lonzo C., Mar 17, 2024.

1. Lonzo C. Win User

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver.

:)

Lonzo C., Mar 17, 2024

2. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening

Samiullah Ujjan, Mar 17, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 17, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Mar 17, 2024
Thema:

1. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the... - Similar Threads - device doesn't bluetooth

2. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  3. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  4. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  6. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening...
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening...
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My device doesn't have Bluetooth

My device doesn't have Bluetooth: I'm trying to connect a Bluetooth device to my Windows 10 laptop. I think my Bluetooth is turned off, but I can't see any option to toggle my Bluetooth in my toolbar or settings....