Windows 10: my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

Discus and support my desktop pc turns off randomly at night in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by siaabd, Jan 23, 2022.

1. siaabd Win User

my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer its all errors of "this pc didnt shut down properly at this time" everything is updated and i have reinstalled windows and my termals are perfectly good

:)

siaabd, Jan 23, 2022
  2. sezzebee Win User

Issues with night light turning on and off randomly.

Hello!

I have just recently had a number of issues with night light randomly turning on and off and making my screen darker and yellow toned. I've always used nigh light on my computer (just over a year now) and have never had any previous issues with it. It was
    scheduled to turn on at 8:30pm and off again at 7am. It always worked fine. Then recently, it turns on when I turn on my laptop and randomly flashes off after a while (+ the length of this time varies too). I have tried a handful of things so far including:

- Turning night light off completely

- Changing the level of yellow tone

- Changing the times of night light

- Updating windows

- Updating the drivers

- Seeing if it makes a difference when it is charging or not, or connected to a second screen

Nothing has made a difference so far and its really getting on my nerves ahaha

Some extra things to know that maybe(?) might impact it??

- I often plug a second screen/projector into my computer

- I changed time zones (UK to Japan) so I'm wondering if for some reason it thinks it's UK time? But like I said, night light turns off randomly after a while.

I'd super appreciate any help or advice! Sorry for the essay and thank you in advance!

- Sarah

sezzebee, Jan 23, 2022
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Jan 23, 2022
  4. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

1. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night - Similar Threads - desktop turns off

2. pc is randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc is randomly turning off: hey i got this pc about 2 weeks ago and it was fine for the first week or so and now its been shutting off randomly it started when i got a new monitor but even unplugging it and only using my old one doesnt change anything some help would be nice heres the dump...
  3. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  4. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  5. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop pc turns off randomly at night: when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer its all errors of "this pc didnt shut down properly at this time" everything is updated and i have reinstalled windows and my...
  6. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my desktop pc turns off randomly at night: when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer its all errors of "this pc didnt shut down properly at this time" everything is updated and i have reinstalled windows and my...
  7. Pc randomly Turning off

Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  8. My pc turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc turns off randomly: Nome registro: System Origine: EventLog Data: 22/07/2020 16:09:53 ID evento: 6008 Categoria attività:Nessuna Livello: Errore Parole chiave: Classico Utente: N/D Computer: DESKTOP-VL4J8D1 Descrizione: Precedente arresto del sistema inatteso...
  9. Night mode randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night mode randomly turns off: This has been going on for about a month or so. I'm on W10 Pro 1903 build 18362.592. I have night mode on permanently. My screens would go dark and then come back on where night mode looks "off", but the button in message center shows it's on. When I switch it from on to off...
  10. Issues with night light turning on and off randomly.

Issues with night light turning on and off randomly.: Hello! I have just recently had a number of issues with night light randomly turning on and off and making my screen darker and yellow toned. I've always used nigh light on my computer (just over a year now) and have never had any previous issues with it. It was scheduled...