Windows 10: My desktop isn't showing??

Discus and support My desktop isn't showing?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michael murray5, Aug 9, 2024.

1. My desktop isn't showing??

My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with nothing on there.

:)

michael murray5, Aug 9, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 9, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 9, 2024
  4. My desktop isn't showing??

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 9, 2024
Thema:

My desktop isn't showing??

1. My desktop isn't showing?? - Similar Threads - desktop isn't showing

2. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  3. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  4. my recent files isn't showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my recent files isn't showing: Help, I started deleting all my recent files from quick access. Now when I download new things the new files aren't showing. I've done basically anything the internet have said but I just don't know what to do....
  5. my recent files isn't showing

my recent files isn't showing: Help, I started deleting all my recent files from quick access. Now when I download new things the new files aren't showing. I've done basically anything the internet have said but I just don't know what to do....
  6. my recent files isn't showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My cursor isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor isn't showing.: I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I don't use a mouse. Please help...
  8. My WhatsApp Desktop isn't opening.

My WhatsApp Desktop isn't opening.: Just today morning, I was able to open WhatsApp and it worked just fine until today evening when I wasn't able to open my WhatsApp desktop no matter how much I clicked. I then proceeded to uninstall and reinstall it and it worked until I closed it. Now, when I click the icon,...
  9. Text isn't showing up on my desktop, taskbar, or dropdown menus, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text isn't showing up on my desktop, taskbar, or dropdown menus, etc.: A few items on my desktop have text showing, but it's black and very blurry. No text shows in my taskbar, or any menus, I have no idea how to fix this. Any ideas?...
  10. my hdd isn't showing a volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my hdd isn't showing a volume: ok my issue is i have 3drives in my system two ssd one with just os on it the other has games and some programs then i have a hdd drive for music pictures and other stuff my problem when i go to my pc where my drives are both ssd show how much storage is being used like they...