Windows 10: My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too

Discus and support My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop windows 11 on a Dell Latitude 3440 keeps crashing; before that, the screen keeps splitting into 8 or multiple screens, making it difficult to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Ejike, Sep 30, 2024 at 6:27 AM.

1. My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too

My laptop windows 11 on a Dell Latitude 3440 keeps crashing; before that, the screen keeps splitting into 8 or multiple screens, making it difficult to work with. I recently changed the HDD to SSD thinking it would solve the problem, yet the issue persists. How do I resolve this issue?

:)

Daniel Ejike, Sep 30, 2024 at 6:27 AM

2. Dell Latitude Screen Replacement

I've got a Dell Latitude 2100 with a damaged dysplay screen, and want to replace it.

Do i have to get a screen from same kind of laptop, or are there screens from other 10.1 inch laptops screens that match this model of Dell?

Filip Georgievski, Sep 30, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  3. Alin P. Win User
    I have a Dell Latitude 3440, and i am not able to log on to the desktop.

I have a Dell Latitude 3440, and i am not able to log on to the desktop. Once I turn on the laptop it says Preparing automatic repair followed by Diagnosing your pc. Shortly after it says my pc did not start correctly with a series of options that failed
    to help

4. My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too

No drive found on my internal hard disk on Dell Latitude E5430.

Hello,My laptop (Dell Latitude E5430) was working perfectly till yesterday. But yesterday night, it restarted on its own and ever since, it's stuck at this screen:

My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11  keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too 325596d1617341188t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png

Also, inside the BIOS, no UEFI bootable hard disk drive is being listed.

My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11  keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too 325602d1617343301t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.jpg

The UEFI flash disk option shown above is that of my bootable pen drive with Windows 10 installation copy.I googled this issue a bit and the results were as follows:
    1. one thread suggested that I should run Dell's internal diagnostics to see if there anything wrong with hard disk. I did that but every component, including the hard disk one, passed these internal test.
      My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11  keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too 325599d1617342961t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png
    2. a second thread suggested that I should try to remove and reseat the hard disk. I did that following Dell's user manual.
    3. another thread suggested that I should reinstall my windows 10 afresh. But when I try to do so, the windows installation wizard doesn't list any drive in the hard disk. It's as if it doesn't detect hard disk at all.
      My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11  keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too 325601d1617343217t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png
    In a nutshell, while the hard disk is being detected, but none of its drives is. However, the hard disk consisted of 3 drives:
    1. C: with the windows' and applications' installations,
    2. D: with all of my data,
    3. E: which was recovery drive.
    Any troubleshooting suggestions?I'm sorry I am not able to help you guys with any logs and stuff because I don't know how to get them when I can't get my Windows to boot. I'm not even sure if this is the correct section where I should be posting this thread.. I'm just so confused right now. *cry

A few weeks ago, I had upgraded (not fresh installation) from windows 10 version 1607 to 20H2. The version 1607 installation was a clean one (from scratch, after formatting the hard disk and creating new partitions).

Ten64BitUser, Sep 30, 2024 at 6:32 AM
Thema:

My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too

1. My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude 3440

2. My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Latitude 3440 Windows 11 keeps crashing and the screen keeps splitting too: My laptop windows 11 on a Dell Latitude 3440 keeps crashing; before that, the screen keeps splitting into 8 or multiple screens, making it difficult to work with. I recently changed the HDD to SSD thinking it would solve the problem, yet the issue persists. How do I resolve...
  3. Dell Windows 11 OS keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Windows 11 OS keeps crashing: I use Datto RMM to monitor my work environment devices and I keep getting same alert from different machines:Event LogName: SystemSystemSource: EventLogCode: 6008Type: 2When I check on Event Viewer, I see the below description:The application-specific permission settings do...
  4. Dell Windows 11 OS keeps crashing

Dell Windows 11 OS keeps crashing: I use Datto RMM to monitor my work environment devices and I keep getting same alert from different machines:Event LogName: SystemSystemSource: EventLogCode: 6008Type: 2When I check on Event Viewer, I see the below description:The application-specific permission settings do...
  5. Windows 10 Keep Crashing on Dell Latitude 7320 detachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keep Crashing on Dell Latitude 7320 detachable: I bought new Dell 7320 with windows 10, Unfortunately windows keep crashing and I am not able to find a solution for that, I tried clean install, upgrading to windows 11, reseating SSD. memory test but in vain. If I view reliability report, I can see many critical errors some...
  6. Windows 10 Keep Crashing on Dell Latitude 7320 detachable

Windows 10 Keep Crashing on Dell Latitude 7320 detachable: I bought new Dell 7320 with windows 10, Unfortunately windows keep crashing and I am not able to find a solution for that, I tried clean install, upgrading to windows 11, reseating SSD. memory test but in vain. If I view reliability report, I can see many critical errors some...
  7. Windows 10 Keep Crashing on Dell Latitude 7320 detachable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Dell Latitude with edge crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude with edge crashing: I have my Dell laptop and whenever my Edge up it will froze and nothing you can do. You need to close it to taskbar or sometimes you need to restart the computer just to make it work....
  9. Dell Latitude with edge crashing

Dell Latitude with edge crashing: I have my Dell laptop and whenever my Edge up it will froze and nothing you can do. You need to close it to taskbar or sometimes you need to restart the computer just to make it work....
  10. New Dell Latitude keep crashing and have no idea what it is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Dell Latitude keep crashing and have no idea what it is: Hi All Brand new Dell Latitude 7420 and keep crashing and going thought hardware diagnostic and everything show to be fine. No idea what is causing the issue. Is a window 10 Pro Machine and like as said brand new. Here are both latest dumps...