Windows 10: mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AzathoththeNuclearChaos, Apr 28, 2024.

1. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED, EVEN THOUGH THE ULGY REGULAR CURSOR IS SHOWWN. THIS IS HAPPENING ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED pcS THAT I OWN. hOW TO I MAGE IT SO THATMY CUSTOM CURSOR SHOWS EVEN AFTER I RESTART MY pcS, SO I DONT HAVE TO GO INTO mouse properties 5 TIMES A DAY!!!

:)

AzathoththeNuclearChaos, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Joshua253 Win User

Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer

So, I created a custom cursor theme a while ago, and even went through some steps to make it my "default" cursor theme. However, it doesn't work, and whenever I turn on my computer, the cursor theme reverts back to the original. So, I open settings, go to Devices > Mouse, and then Additional Mouse Options and change it from there. I have to do this every time I turn on my pc if I want the custom theme, is there a way I can fix this?

Joshua253, Apr 28, 2024
  3. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 28, 2024
  4. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom mouse cursor problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Is the issue specific to that custom mouse cursor?
    2. Are you able to see the normal cursor while using the Touchscreen?
    Ideally, when you use touch screen, mouse cursor will not be visible.

Reply with more information to help you further.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 28, 2024
Thema:

mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR

2. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED, EVEN THOUGH THE ULGY REGULAR CURSOR IS SHOWWN. THIS IS HAPPENING ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED pcS THAT I OWN. hOW TO...
  3. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED, EVEN THOUGH THE ULGY REGULAR CURSOR IS SHOWWN. THIS IS HAPPENING ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED pcS THAT I OWN. hOW TO...
  4. My custom cursor always changes to default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My custom cursor always changes to default.: So, i changed my cursor in the settings. But whenever i restart or shut down my pc, the cursor comes back to the default windows one.I don't know how can i repair it.I once had a virus and fortunetly removed it, but i hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.Thanks!...
  5. My custom cursor always changes to default.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My custom cursor always changes to default.: So, i changed my cursor in the settings. But whenever i restart or shut down my pc, the cursor comes back to the default windows one.I don't know how can i repair it.I once had a virus and fortunetly removed it, but i hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.Thanks!...
  6. My custom cursor always changes to default.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer: So, I created a custom cursor theme a while ago, and even went through some steps to make it my "default" cursor theme. However, it doesn't work, and whenever I turn on my computer, the cursor theme reverts back to the original. So, I open settings, go to Devices > Mouse, and...
  8. Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer

Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer: So, I created a custom cursor theme a while ago, and even went through some steps to make it my "default" cursor theme. However, it doesn't work, and whenever I turn on my computer, the cursor theme reverts back to the original. So, I open settings, go to Devices > Mouse, and...
  9. Custom Cursor Theme won't default when I power on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back: I recently changed my mouse cursor, and then it changed everything. My loading cursor, my zooming cursor etc. I don't know how to change it back. Can someone help me?...