Windows 10: My cursor isn't visible what should I do

Discus and support My cursor isn't visible what should I do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to see cursor on my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sanjay varasala, Aug 23, 2023.

1. My cursor isn't visible what should I do

I am unable to see cursor on my screen

:)

sanjay varasala, Aug 23, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 23, 2023
  3. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

Hi Val. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for mouse cursor not visible in Windows 10:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-disappearing-curso...

https://www.makeuseof.com/ways-to-fix-disappear...

https://thegeekpage.com/mouse-cursor-not-visibl...

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-10/mou...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - MVP 2010-20 - Volunteer Moderator, Aug 23, 2023
  4. jorgeUK21 Win User

My cursor isn't visible what should I do

Cursor poor visible - How to enhance cursor visibility?

The cursor is barely visible, particularly while working on a word document.

How to enhance the cursor' s visibility? - the answer on Help did not help.

Appreciate your input.

jorgeUK21, Aug 23, 2023
Thema:

My cursor isn't visible what should I do

1. My cursor isn't visible what should I do - Similar Threads - cursor isn't visible

2. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?: I bought a brand new lenevo laptop Lenevo ideapad slim 1i the manufacturers installed windows 10 pro. And i activated the windows. But my webcam isn't working. The error code it's showing is " 0xA00F429F <window show failed > 0x800706BE It's telling me to update my drivers...
  3. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?: I bought a brand new lenevo laptop Lenevo ideapad slim 1i the manufacturers installed windows 10 pro. And i activated the windows. But my webcam isn't working. The error code it's showing is " 0xA00F429F <window show failed > 0x800706BE It's telling me to update my drivers...
  4. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What should I do to sign in and get my cursor back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to sign in and get my cursor back?: I have this windows 11 computer and I can't seem to sign in to get into my computer. I cant find my cursor and when I try to use my fingerprint the on/off button doesn't light up to verify to put your fingerprint. I tried turning it off and on but nothing worked....
  6. What should I do to sign in and get my cursor back?

What should I do to sign in and get my cursor back?: I have this windows 11 computer and I can't seem to sign in to get into my computer. I cant find my cursor and when I try to use my fingerprint the on/off button doesn't light up to verify to put your fingerprint. I tried turning it off and on but nothing worked....
  7. My cursor isn't visible what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor isn't visible what should I do: I am unable to see cursor on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-visible-what-should-i-do/bd24a8d3-1ae8-4d6b-b12e-cec64634ad8c
  8. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  9. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  10. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?: i did everything through device manager but in vain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-responding-what-should-i-do/c4a82ca6-d767-4d9a-8fec-26976a810be5