Windows 10: My cursor isn't showing.

Discus and support My cursor isn't showing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacquelineBarajas, Feb 2, 2021.

1. My cursor isn't showing.

I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I don't use a mouse. Please help

:)

JacquelineBarajas, Feb 2, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 2, 2021
  4. My cursor isn't showing.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

My cursor isn't showing.

1. My cursor isn't showing. - Similar Threads - cursor isn't showing

2. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  3. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  4. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11: Hello,I've had this issue in the past where my mouse cursor isn't visible on the desktop, but my left and right click still worked, but I couldn't actually move the cursor, it just stayed in one spot, but I was able to resolve it by restarting the PC. This time I've tried...
  6. Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11: Hello,I've had this issue in the past where my mouse cursor isn't visible on the desktop, but my left and right click still worked, but I couldn't actually move the cursor, it just stayed in one spot, but I was able to resolve it by restarting the PC. This time I've tried...
  7. My cursor isn't working! HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My cursor isn't working! HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/andilikesmemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc4b60/my_cursor_isnt_working_help/
  8. Touchpad isn't moving my cursor in the correct directions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't moving my cursor in the correct directions: I was reading a book on my laptop and found the words were too small to read at a comfortable distance, so I put my laptop into flipped portrait mode which solved to problem. All of a sudden, my touchpad seemed to be working in relation to the new orientation of my screen (in...
  9. my hdd isn't showing a volume

my hdd isn't showing a volume: ok my issue is i have 3drives in my system two ssd one with just os on it the other has games and some programs then i have a hdd drive for music pictures and other stuff my problem when i go to my pc where my drives are both ssd show how much storage is being used like they...
  10. Windows 10 isn't Booting, Only Show Blinking Cursor

Windows 10 isn't Booting, Only Show Blinking Cursor: Hi, I tried to convert the disk partition type from "Dynamic Disk" to "Basic", I used 3rd party apps to do that then it restarted. When it should boot, it showed blue screen display with 0xc0000e errors. Then I tried to use Startup repair and also Automatic Repair using...