Windows 10: My controller wont work

Discus and support My controller wont work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried everything i could but the controller doesn't want to connect at all. I've tried connecting it to a wire, changing batteries, updating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by colinweaver1, Feb 9, 2021.

1. My controller wont work

I've tried everything i could but the controller doesn't want to connect at all.

I've tried connecting it to a wire, changing batteries, updating the controller, and nothing will work. Any suggestions

:)

colinweaver1, Feb 9, 2021

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My controller wont work

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

My controller wont work

1. My controller wont work - Similar Threads - controller wont

2. trying to update my usless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to update my usless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc: trying to update my useless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc. my controller randomly disconnects and it asks me to sign so when i do it ask me for fking windows hello and i never had a pin or password dealing with it, I've tried turning it off but don't see...
  3. trying to update my usless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to update my usless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc: trying to update my useless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc. my controller randomly disconnects and it asks me to sign so when i do it ask me for fking windows hello and i never had a pin or password dealing with it, I've tried turning it off but don't see...
  4. trying to update my usless controller since it wont reconnect to my windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My RTX 2080 w/ max Q isnt being detected? Nvidia control panel wont open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RTX 2080 w/ max Q isnt being detected? Nvidia control panel wont open?: So I have a GS75 Stealth 95G MSI Laptop Windows 11, I havent used it much since my friend helped me build a pc. I was trying to play Palworld and when the game kept crashing I realized that it was playing off the integrated intel graphics and not the Nvidia graphics card. I...
  6. My RTX 2080 w/ max Q isnt being detected? Nvidia control panel wont open?

My RTX 2080 w/ max Q isnt being detected? Nvidia control panel wont open?: So I have a GS75 Stealth 95G MSI Laptop Windows 11, I havent used it much since my friend helped me build a pc. I was trying to play Palworld and when the game kept crashing I realized that it was playing off the integrated intel graphics and not the Nvidia graphics card. I...
  7. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  8. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  9. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. my dualsense controller wont connectto my pc via bluetooth but it works when i use a usb-c...

my dualsense controller wont connectto my pc via bluetooth but it works when i use a usb-c...: my dualsense controller wont connectto my pc via bluetooth but it works when i use a usb-c cable. How do I play wireless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dualsense-controller-wont-connectto-my-pc-via/2540c4b1-960f-413c-9896-27907bc22726