Windows 10: My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

Discus and support My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colin B01, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Colin B01 Win User

My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a very low signal and it will say I can;t connect to this network. I have several other devices that are in the same room right next to my computer that have no issue connecting and have all three bars show up phone, laptop, tv, ipad. I moved my computer into another room where my router is and plugged it in and tried to connect to the wifi after being familiar with the network per the advice of some other forums and was able to connect it, but whe

:)

Colin B01, Feb 21, 2023

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Feb 21, 2023
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to? 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.
    My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to? 133304d1493831049t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

1. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to? - Similar Threads - computer won't connect

2. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?: I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a very low signal and it will say I can;t connect to this network. I have several other devices that are in the same room right...
  3. My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer won't connect to a wifi that all my other devices can connect to?: I just moved to a new house and am unable to connect to my house's wifi. The network will usually not show up and when it does the icon indicates a very low signal and it will say I can;t connect to this network. I have several other devices that are in the same room right...
  4. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  5. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device won't connect to my computer: So when i plug in the Fifine Technology microphone that i have, it disables 2 usb ports and i don't know what's happening and it says i don't have the PnP Device driver i've done many things to get help and it never worked or helped it stayed the same so i can't use my...
  6. My device won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...: Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me....
  8. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...: Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me....
  9. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

10. Why can't my laptop connect to WiFi, but all my other devices can?

Why can't my laptop connect to WiFi, but all my other devices can?: Recently I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly I crashed because I disconnected from WiFi, so I went to go try and connect back but now there is not even an option for WiFi, only airplane mode. All my other devices are connected to the same WiFi but my laptop won't...