Windows 10: My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

Discus and support My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING! Can someone please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandraWilhite, Apr 25, 2022.

1. My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING! Can someone please help.

:)

SandraWilhite, Apr 25, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

printing an envelope with WORD fails

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 Wireless Printer

I tried to print an envelope on two computers with Windows 10:
    #1 Word 2003
    #2 Word 2019

On #1 with Word 2003 I got the same error as you, paper size mismatch.

My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word.  I have tried EVERYTHING!... [​IMG]

On #2 with Word 2019 the envelope printed fine.

I checked the HP website and found a new driver dated March 10, 2022. I installed the new HP Basic print driver.

I tried to print the envelope with Word 2003 again. This time the envelope printed OK.*Thumbs

MisterEd, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Printing envelopes

I try to print envelopes from an existing address list using word 2013 or word pad I get to the envelope set up with the address and return address shown but when I press print it does not go to the printer but goes to "save as" and does not print the
    envelope. I'm in Windows 10 and my printer is Canon MP490.

RupertStrobel, Apr 25, 2022
  4. My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

printing an envelope with WORD fails

Been using WORD 2003 for many years, including Win8.1 My laptop hard drive was replaced with an SSD and the installers upgraded me to Win10. Now when I try to print a size 10 (long) envelope, using the same WORD2003, the printer complains that I am not using the correct size paper in the tray. If I change the setting using the printer's touch window (to 4x9 1/2), the same error occurs, the printer does not realize that it's an envelope. If I make no changes but put in 8 1/2 x 11 paper and print an envelope from Word, it prints fine. Interestingly, my wife's identical laptop, but running 8.1, has no problems at all, just as it was when I was on 8.1 So the update to Win 10 prevents me from printing an envelope. Probably have to buy a Word that is Win10 compatible.

grouchodad, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

1. My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!... - Similar Threads - computer longer print

2. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  3. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  4. My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...: My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING! Can someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-no-longer-print-envelopes-in/09dd0d8b-ef6d-442c-a79e-b2e2a8dcc101
  5. My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING!...: My computer will no longer print envelopes in Microsoft Word. I have tried EVERYTHING! Can someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-no-longer-print-envelopes-in/09dd0d8b-ef6d-442c-a79e-b2e2a8dcc101
  6. envelope printing

envelope printing: I am running windows 10, with microsoft office 2003, and an officejet 6700 premium printer. I can print pages with Office or Microsoft Works word processor no problem, but can not print an envelope. Any ideas?...
  7. Why Can't I print an envelope Correctly? Envelopes are incorrectly printed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Can't I print an envelope Correctly? Envelopes are incorrectly printed: Something is wrong. Is it Restore System to earlier date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-an-envelope-correctly-envelopes/17bdf2ba-38f9-4746-a4d2-a234d41c82ec
  8. printing on envelopes

printing on envelopes: how do I pull up my printer on my computer to print on envelopes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-envelopes/37a040a9-3222-4aec-99ca-ba92c21a9503
  9. Printing envelopes

Printing envelopes: I use Canon Image Class MF232w to print envelopes. The problem that it prints letter size without problems but when I print envelops, I get a splotched envelop so I even cannot read it. Changing a cartridge didn’t solve a problem. What can be improved?...
  10. envelope to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    envelope to print: Where do I find a template to print an envelope? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelope-to-print/50260782-78da-4d83-bca2-5e946d29dfb6"