Windows 10: My computer randomly restarts while playing!

Discus and support My computer randomly restarts while playing! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karsyx, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Karsyx Win User

My computer randomly restarts while playing!

When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/using-system-file-checker-in-windows-365e0031-36b1-6031-f804-8fd86e0ef4ca" and did not helped.Windows Memory Diagnostic did not showed a memory fault.I don't now what else I can do. Maybe it's a hardware issue? If yes, witch one it can be? *temperature is ok*

:)

Karsyx, Mar 10, 2024
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused My computer randomly restarts while playing! :confused:*Mad My computer randomly restarts while playing! :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Mar 10, 2024
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Mar 10, 2024
  4. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

Computer restarting randomly

Hi,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with your PC starting randomly. Please answer the questions below:

• When your PC restarts, are you having any error messages?
    • You said you got the computer fixed, do you remember what changes were made to the PC? Is this before changing the power supply or after?

Your response to our queries will be appreciated.

Robert Caw, Mar 10, 2024
Thema:

My computer randomly restarts while playing!

1. My computer randomly restarts while playing! - Similar Threads - computer randomly restarts

2. Computer Randomly Restarts While Playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Restarts While Playing: The computer has been randomly restarting for two weeks while playing Valorant. I contacted Riot Games about this issue and they told me to remove all traces of the game and reinstall it on the C: drive Valorant was installed on the D: drive but the issue continued. I opened...
  3. Computer Randomly Restarts While Playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Randomly Restarts While Playing: The computer has been randomly restarting for two weeks while playing Valorant. I contacted Riot Games about this issue and they told me to remove all traces of the game and reinstall it on the C: drive Valorant was installed on the D: drive but the issue continued. I opened...
  4. PC randomly restarting while playing Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting while playing Minecraft.: Hi, a few weeks ago I decided to install a new graphics card RTX 2060, but whenever I was playing Minecraft the PC kept restarting after a few minutes from the launch of the game. I tried RMAing my 2060 to get another one, same issue I don't have this problem with integrated...
  5. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly restarts while playing!: When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this...
  6. PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames: Hello, this has happened a few times now. My PC will just crash over a couple of seconds and completely restart, no BSOD, no visible errors either. I went ahead and followed a driver verifier guide as I believe it was a driver causing the problem and have the .dmp file as...
  7. Computer restarting randomly while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting randomly while playing: Just built my first computer and I can barely play it because of this issue. Sometimes ill be able to play for hours and it not happen and other times, like just now, it restart twice within 20 minutes. I looked in the event viewer so ill just post everything it says and...
  8. Computer again randomly restarts while playing certain games

Computer again randomly restarts while playing certain games: I asked here a while ago about the same issue. I disabled all the startup programs and services and that appeared to work up until now where its suddenly happening again. Everything is still disabled and I haven't changed anything else since then. Anything else I can try?...
  9. Computer randomly restarts while playing certain games

Computer randomly restarts while playing certain games: This happens most often while playing grim dawn, but its happened very rarely on minecraft, sekiro, and titan quest. Sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes I can play for hours with no problems. Temperatures are fine, CPU never going above 60 and GPU never above 50....
  10. System Random Restart While playing Media.

System Random Restart While playing Media.: Hi guys I need some help, Whenever I watch any movie, My pc would just get stuck after a few minutes , And it keeps making buzzing noise Until I turn it off, So when I press power button when it gets stuck it would turn off immediately. It happens in every video player. I've...