Windows 10: My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

Discus and support My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dominic Molina, Nov 12, 2022.

1. My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

:)

Dominic Molina, Nov 12, 2022

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? [​IMG]

theveterans, Nov 12, 2022
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

1. My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - computer keeps connecting

2. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?: Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to select a Wi-Fi connection were missing. When I click the “network & internet settings,” the only option available is Ethernet;...
  3. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?: Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to select a Wi-Fi connection were missing. When I click the “network & internet settings,” the only option available is Ethernet;...
  4. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?: I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the...
  6. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?: I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the...
  7. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?: My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-connecting-then-disconnecting/e1a6392b-6932-4c82-aed2-e48abe903656
  9. Wi-Fi on my PC keeps disconnecting?

Wi-Fi on my PC keeps disconnecting?: Hi there,I currently have a prebuilt PC and I play a lot of video games. Recently I have found that I keep being disconnected from games but if I disconnect and reconnect to my WiFi it will fix instantly, how do I stop this problem from happening. Thanks...
  10. Computer keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi: So hey guys, after I updated my PC to Win 10, I am getting randomly disconnected from the Wi-Fi. Sometimes it says I can't connect to Wi-Fi, other time it claims there are no Wi-Fi around (I live in a Block of Flats, so yea, bullshit, there are like 30 different Wi-Fi). To...