Windows 10: My computer just crashed

Discus and support My computer just crashed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer just crashed again and gave this error message 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff9012817c2f0, 0x0000020000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ANCUMB, Jun 4, 2024.

1. ANCUMB Win User

My computer just crashed

My computer just crashed again and gave this error message 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff9012817c2f0, 0x0000020000000000, 0x0000000000000000param2C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060424-11203-01.dmpparam35fa9bb13-3262-4505-a587-ae36c258b867

:)

ANCUMB, Jun 4, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 4, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2024
  4. My computer just crashed

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, How to Disable Copilot on Windows 10 and Windows 11 - Your Windows Guide...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

My computer just crashed

1. My computer just crashed - Similar Threads - computer crashed

2. Game causing my computer to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game causing my computer to crash: Hello,I have been having an issue where my computer black screens when I am playing Valorant specifically.The crash doesn't seem to occur in any other games.What I have tried so far:Uninstalling the game and all associated programs from my PC and freshly installing...
  3. Game causing my computer to crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game causing my computer to crash: Hello,I have been having an issue where my computer black screens when I am playing Valorant specifically.The crash doesn't seem to occur in any other games.What I have tried so far:Uninstalling the game and all associated programs from my PC and freshly installing...
  4. Game causing my computer to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 crash - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crash - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Hello,Since several months now, my computer freezes and I must force a reboot with the power button; it happens randomly 30min since start or more;In Event Viewer i see an error corresponding to the time the computer crashed:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  6. Windows 11 crash - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Windows 11 crash - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Hello,Since several months now, my computer freezes and I must force a reboot with the power button; it happens randomly 30min since start or more;In Event Viewer i see an error corresponding to the time the computer crashed:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  7. Computer Crash Memory Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crash Memory Related: I have had three computer crashes this month and the latest one was a Memory related crash and the memory diagnostics test told me there is an unpsecified hardware error.Additionally, the lights on my computer tower are a perpetual orange. I need some help figuring out what...
  8. Computer Crash Memory Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash Memory Related: I have had three computer crashes this month and the latest one was a Memory related crash and the memory diagnostics test told me there is an unpsecified hardware error.Additionally, the lights on my computer tower are a perpetual orange. I need some help figuring out what...
  9. Computer Crash Memory Related

10. my computer keeps shutting off or crashing when i play games. all drives have been updated.

my computer keeps shutting off or crashing when i play games. all drives have been updated.: i think my mother board is overheating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-shutting-off-or-crashing-when-i/19895310-27ea-4b35-9752-ce15ad45a9ed