Windows 10: My computer is saying weird morse code.

Discus and support My computer is saying weird morse code. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was going to join a game but when i joined my computer immediatly crashed and when the game crashed i heard "--- ..- -" that means OUT.Am i the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leo ALFIER, Jul 7, 2023.

1. My computer is saying weird morse code.

So i was going to join a game but when i joined my computer immediatly crashed and when the game crashed i heard "--- ..- -" that means OUT.Am i the first ever person this happened to ?

:)

Leo ALFIER, Jul 7, 2023

2. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that some weird "morse code" sounding rapid playing beeps are made + my system slows down while the "yes or no" box is there. It usually goes away again but one time it didn't and I had to restart. The noises come from the system and not my motherboard.

Anyone know what it might be? My thermals are OK and the system runs fine outside of this. I can try and get footage of the issue if it might help troubleshoot, but it only sounds occassionally.

BumHolland, Jul 7, 2023
  3. Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 7, 2023
  4. trt740 Win User

My computer is saying weird morse code.

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

My computer is saying weird morse code.

1. My computer is saying weird morse code. - Similar Threads - computer saying weird

2. Beeping like a morse code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping like a morse code: I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key. While on caps locked its continuously typing G on its own until you depress Shift key.Thanks June...
  3. Beeping like a morse code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping like a morse code: I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key. While on caps locked its continuously typing G on its own until you depress Shift key.Thanks June...
  4. Beeping like a morse code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my windows 10 letting out morse code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 10 letting out morse code?!: I have a windows 10 desktop computer and when I boot it up and log in, if I scroll the mouse wheel on the home page is starts letting out morse code, I translated it and it says EEIEEEIEEHIEIEEEEEEEEIEEEEEEEEETEEEEE And I have zero clue what that means so can I please have...
  6. Why is my windows 10 letting out morse code?!

Why is my windows 10 letting out morse code?!: I have a windows 10 desktop computer and when I boot it up and log in, if I scroll the mouse wheel on the home page is starts letting out morse code, I translated it and it says EEIEEEIEEHIEIEEEEEEEEIEEEEEEEEETEEEEE And I have zero clue what that means so can I please have...
  7. My computer is saying weird morse code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is saying weird morse code.: So i was going to join a game but when i joined my computer immediatly crashed and when the game crashed i heard "--- ..- -" that means OUT.Am i the first ever person this happened to ?...
  8. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  9. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  10. My computer spoke to me in Morse code

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer spoke to me in Morse code: The other day my computer made beeping noises. The beeping was .... .. , I looked it up and it means Hi. Why did it say this? Has my computer been infected with a virus?...