Windows 10: My computer is not allowing me to sign in

Discus and support My computer is not allowing me to sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mateo V, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Mateo V Win User

My computer is not allowing me to sign in

Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that changing the pin does nothing to help.

:)

Mateo V, Mar 4, 2023

2. Sign-in method not allowed

Hi,

This issue may happen if you're signing in to a computer using non administrator ID.
    In order for us to efficiently you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Have you checked the Group Policy if the "Allow log on locally" was setup to allow users or domain users?
    Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 4, 2023
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 4, 2023
  4. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

My computer is not allowing me to sign in

1. My computer is not allowing me to sign in - Similar Threads - computer allowing sign

2. Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.: Now I have changed my password, which you appear to have accepted. But I can't log in due to an error. Nor can I get rid of the Log In screen. You have locked up my Office products. I want a refund for all the days I haven't been able to access them....
  3. Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.: Now I have changed my password, which you appear to have accepted. But I can't log in due to an error. Nor can I get rid of the Log In screen. You have locked up my Office products. I want a refund for all the days I haven't been able to access them....
  4. Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.

Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.: I know you don't care, but I pay a lot of money for my subscription. I filled out your form to recover my account. I don't know why you thought my password needed to be reset, but you kicked me out because I don't know my X Box 360 console number. I haven't used it in years...
  5. Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft will NOT allow me to sign in to my account.: I know you don't care, but I pay a lot of money for my subscription. I filled out your form to recover my account. I don't know why you thought my password needed to be reset, but you kicked me out because I don't know my X Box 360 console number. I haven't used it in years...
  6. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  7. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  8. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  9. PC not allowing me to sign in

PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  10. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen