Windows 10: My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

Discus and support My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer crashed again, maybe the problem is caused by the changed hardware. It happend many times these days. I add a sata hhd and a sata... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Saimu39831, Apr 28, 2021.

1. My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

Recently my computer crashed again, maybe the problem is caused by the changed hardware. It happend many times these days. I add a sata hhd and a sata ssd then turn the cpu cooler 90 degrees because it attacked my dram.Some times without the blue window, just the screen suddennly stoped or blurred and then, my computer restarted.I post the dmp file link on Drop box. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0nb7x60dwronzo/042721-52625-01.zip?dl=0

:)

Saimu39831, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Apr 28, 2021
  4. OverDEdge Win User

My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

Blue Screen and Error code: 0xc0000428 on Startup

Hello,

When I start my computer the screen is blue and reports:
    Digital signature for this file couldn't be verified
    Error code: 0xc0000428
    You'll need ti use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer

If I press F1 for Recovery Environment then I just return to the same blue screen and error message. If I press Esc then I can get into BIOS and choose to Boot from UEFI installation media.

First, let me say that I have Googled and tried pretty much every suggested solution out there but I still haven't been able to fix this issue.

Computer information:
    Asus Laptop
    Windows 10 Home

It started when I turned on my computer yesterday (worked the day before), the only difference is that I had plugged in headphones when I started the computer (the headphones I had used before on numerous computers).

To try and solve this I have:
    - Downloaded the MediaCreationTool and created an installation Media (to have USB to boot from)
    - I tried every System Repair and Restore (from Troubleshooter) but nothing worked. System Restore just restores to last known point (have tried different points) but the same blue screen error occurs.
    - I tried to install a new Windows but I still get the same error (and now I can't do System restore since there are no previous saves)
    - I have gone into Command prompt and tried Chkdsk and it reports no errors except that it was unable to save message log.
    - I even tried to recreate the Registry by using CMD but when I came to the step to go into RegBack the directory is empty of any files (no Registry files so can't perform back-up)

So if anyone can help me figure out how to restore my computer it would be highly appreciated since it feels like I have tried everything.

OverDEdge, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

1. My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes - Similar Threads - computer constantly blue

2. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  3. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  4. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  5. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  6. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  7. Constant blue screen with different error code

8. Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.

Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.: So I upgraded my MOBO, RAM, Storage and CPU a couple of weeks ago and it was working just fine for 3 days until it all started going downhill. First crash was while playing Rocket League and I got the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and win32kbase.ssys as what failed....
  9. Constant blue screens with many different errors.

Constant blue screens with many different errors.: I've been having constant blue screens and I can't figure out what the problem is. Every time it blue screens it says something different. I've tried tons of different fixes and none worked. It bluescreens even in safe mode, but when I boot up into stopping it from...
  10. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...