Windows 10: my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this?

Discus and support my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my computer for the past week has been getting pretty consistent BSOD, mostly after running any games, I've taken the whole thing apart and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daanny mayne, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:47 PM.

1. my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this?

my computer for the past week has been getting pretty consistent BSOD, mostly after running any games, I've taken the whole thing apart and back together to see if it was anything that's gotten loose, but that didn't work, ill get errors after games crashing saying corrupted files, but I've also ran a software check and it said it was the hardware. The BSOD gives the error System service expectation, I'm running windows 11, i have a evga GeForce rtx 3060, a Samsung 1tb ssd, a 12th gen i5 intel, and 32 gigabytes of ddr5 ram, when i start my PC a little red light, the DRAM light to be specific.

:)

Daanny mayne, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:47 PM
Thema:

my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this?

1. my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - computer has getting

2. my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has be getting the BSOD, how do i fix this?: my computer for the past week has been getting pretty consistent BSOD, mostly after running any games, I've taken the whole thing apart and back together to see if it was anything that's gotten loose, but that didn't work, ill get errors after games crashing saying corrupted...
  3. how do i fix my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my computer?: my monitor is stuck in no signal and my keyboard and mouse don't work even though I tried everything that is said on the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-computer/c1d80e3f-b452-43b2-a345-bbfc2d7b7818
  4. my computer has run into a blue screen how do i fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer has run into a blue screen how do i fix: my computer bluescreened while i had Roblox and discord open in the event viewer i have the errors of:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8030822db1b. A dump was saved in:...
  5. How do I fix my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my computer: Hello guys I ran I to couple of issues with my PC and I figured I might aswell post here so I bought a new PC recently and I assembled it myself and it worked fine for a month and then suddenly PC started freezing up and restarting and in event wiever is just bunch of yellow...
  6. How do I fix my computer?

How do I fix my computer?: So recently I restarted my hp laptop because it was running slow. After I did I noticed it didn’t completely wipe everything because my old account was still there, but when I tried to login it said profile failed to load. Because of that I went to safemode but it was a white...
  7. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  8. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  9. How do I fix my computer????

10. Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?

Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?: My friend has been getting random blue screen of deaths or complete computer freezes where he has to fully power off the system because it is unresponsive.He sent me some of the error codes. I tried to fix it and removed his audio drivers and installed only one updated one...