Windows 10: My computer freezes every 30 minutes!

Discus and support My computer freezes every 30 minutes! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not that tech smart. I have basic knowledge, of- well- code, but not the actual hardware. Anyway, I'm experiencing a problem where my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by foxaiy, Jun 25, 2024.

1. foxaiy Win User

My computer freezes every 30 minutes!

I'm not that tech smart. I have basic knowledge, of- well- code, but not the actual hardware. Anyway, I'm experiencing a problem where my computer freezes and I have to power it off, which is really annoying, especially when I'm working on something. This usually happens after I pause a video. Also, when my brother plays Roblox, he gets really laggy. Here are my specs. CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-7400 @ 3.00GHz Memory: 16.0GB memory, DIMM whatever that means GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER I'm not sure what my motherboard is, but i think it was made by asus? Main Disk SSD: KINGSTON SA

:)

foxaiy, Jun 25, 2024

2. reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Jun 25, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 25, 2024
  4. My computer freezes every 30 minutes!

Computer freezes after putting the computer to sleep for 30 minutes.

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

• Please answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to the driver conflicts or application conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, run the
    Power
    troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to run Power troubleshooter:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Power.

You may also, place the computer in a Clean boot state and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. Follow the Microsoft KB article to perform clean boot on the computer:

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Applies to Windows 10

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue. Please do lrt us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

My computer freezes every 30 minutes!

1. My computer freezes every 30 minutes! - Similar Threads - computer freezes every

2. My computer keeps blue screening every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening every 30 minutes or so: Hi, My computer BSODs every 30 minutes or so. I've already tried reseating the RAM and disabling any overclocking, resetting my BIOS settings to default. I've also updated all of the drivers.I have the dump files, can I upload them for someone to take a look at?...
  3. My computer keeps blue screening every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps blue screening every 30 minutes or so: Hi, My computer BSODs every 30 minutes or so. I've already tried reseating the RAM and disabling any overclocking, resetting my BIOS settings to default. I've also updated all of the drivers.I have the dump files, can I upload them for someone to take a look at?...
  4. My computer freezes every 30 minutes!

My computer freezes every 30 minutes!: I'm not that tech smart. I have basic knowledge, of- well- code, but not the actual hardware. Anyway, I'm experiencing a problem where my computer freezes and I have to power it off, which is really annoying, especially when I'm working on something. This usually happens...
  5. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  6. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  7. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  8. Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes: i have been having an issue with my computer for some time I usually manage to get it working the only thing I know that seems to be connected to it working is Intel(r) Management Engine Interface whenever my device manager shows Intel MEI I know my computer is working...
  9. Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing: My game freezes after playing 30 min - 1 hour. The game runs between 120-144 fps. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and windows as well. I do really want to play the game without having any issues. Pleas help me. I have Windows 10 PRO...
  10. Video freezes at 30 minutes

Video freezes at 30 minutes: I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The...