Windows 10: My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

Discus and support My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaila Chok, Feb 5, 2024.

1. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error

:)

Kaila Chok, Feb 5, 2024

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 5, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 5, 2024
  4. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 5, 2024
Thema:

My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

1. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error - Similar Threads - computer constantly crashes

2. Constantly blue screen crashes with multiple error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly blue screen crashes with multiple error code: I've just updated new driver from Intel, it named Intel 7th-8th processor. And since then, many Dell XPS 9560 constantly blue screen crashes with multiple error code in the miniduml link below, please help me!https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzL5B9QwQioihv22ayQbeCKz5LE?e=o1wNm6...
  3. My computer constantly blue screens and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer constantly blue screens and crashes: It happens randomly, I've updated every driver i can think of, I've tried resetting it, I've tried buying an entirely new graphics card but nothing will work. I get different BSOD errors or my screen just freezes and I hear a buzz on my audio. I am out of options, frustrated...
  4. My computer constantly blue screens and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer constantly blue screens and crashes: It happens randomly, I've updated every driver i can think of, I've tried resetting it, I've tried buying an entirely new graphics card but nothing will work. I get different BSOD errors or my screen just freezes and I hear a buzz on my audio. I am out of options, frustrated...
  5. My computer constantly blue screens and crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  7. Computer constantly blue screening

Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  8. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  9. Computer constantly blue screening

10. My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes: Recently my computer crashed again, maybe the problem is caused by the changed hardware. It happend many times these days. I add a sata hhd and a sata ssd then turn the cpu cooler 90 degrees because it attacked my dram.Some times without the blue window, just the screen...