Windows 10: my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it

Discus and support my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashutosh Kumar5, Sep 23, 2024 at 10:12 AM.

1. my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it

my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it

:)

Ashutosh Kumar5, Sep 23, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

4. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

Thema:

1. my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it - Similar Threads - command prompt has

2. my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it: my command prompt has been disabled by administrator then how to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-command-prompt-has-been-disabled-by/8801b01f-4a12-4db0-932f-c917297bb663
  3. Command Prompt has been disable by my administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt has been disable by my administrator: I have tried all three options in https://www.tweakandtrick.com/2013/08/enable-command-prompt.htmlwhich are the main three options i have seen floating around, all three of these options require administrator...
  4. Command Prompt has been disable by my administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt has been disable by my administrator: I have tried all three options in https://www.tweakandtrick.com/2013/08/enable-command-prompt.htmlwhich are the main three options i have seen floating around, all three of these options require administrator...
  5. Command Prompt has been disable by my administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. How to enable the command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. How to enable the command...: When I go to the Command Prompt, it says "The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator." How to enable it on a school computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-command-prompt-has-been-disabled-by-your/e14730f2-891e-4fe3-8ef7-2973bd7afab8
  7. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  8. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  9. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Command Prompt as Administrator.

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt as Administrator.: How do I switch powershell in start menu to command prompt administrator. Henry. 87415