Windows 10: My colour keeps changing on my laptop

Discus and support My colour keeps changing on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My name is Aaron and the colour of my laptop changes like when i type it turns to blue for a short of time im not sure why this is happinging and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron iscool, Jul 17, 2024.

1. My colour keeps changing on my laptop

My name is Aaron and the colour of my laptop changes like when i type it turns to blue for a short of time im not sure why this is happinging and somtimes the screen lags and there is an line at the top of my screen.

:)

Aaron iscool, Jul 17, 2024

2. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Jul 17, 2024
  3. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly
    . I use Autocad and find all the pen colours have changed. Please suggest how to get back to the original colours

KenBurgess1, Jul 17, 2024
  4. My colour keeps changing on my laptop

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

My colour keeps changing on my laptop

1. My colour keeps changing on my laptop - Similar Threads - colour keeps changing

2. My colour keeps changing on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My colour keeps changing on my laptop: My name is Aaron and the colour of my laptop changes like when i type it turns to blue for a short of time im not sure why this is happinging and somtimes the screen lags and there is an line at the top of my screen....
  3. Different colours on my laptop than my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different colours on my laptop than my pc: ive recently bought an asus tuf gaming f15 an i can say after switching back and forth the pc and this laptop that the colours are different if i could i would want the colours on my laptop to be the same as my pc...
  4. Different colours on my laptop than my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different colours on my laptop than my pc: ive recently bought an asus tuf gaming f15 an i can say after switching back and forth the pc and this laptop that the colours are different if i could i would want the colours on my laptop to be the same as my pc...
  5. Changing the colour on my External Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the colour on my External Webcam: Hi - I've recently purchased a external webcam and want to know how I can adjust the colourRegardsColin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-colour-on-my-external-webcam/c03a8584-deaf-43af-a381-8847bb29f6f6
  6. Why does my table colour change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my table colour change?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NzothAOTC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8aq5p/why_does_my_table_colour_change/
  7. Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.: [ATTACH] I've got a fairly weird bug on Windows 10, where no matter what background I set my desktop to, occasionally icons will begin to create a solid colour around them, and also I can "paint" boxes on the desktop by clicking and dragging. I can get the background back...
  8. i cant change the colour of my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant change the colour of my taskbar: Hi.I just installed windows and i cant change the colour of my taskbar.My windows is activated. I did go to the personalise tab but it wont let me click on the sart,tasck.bar and action center. Can someone help plz? Ty...
  9. colour change

colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  10. Change my desktop colour - help!!

Change my desktop colour - help!!: I got my new Acer V13 and try as I might I cannot change the desktop background colour! It has a picture against a blue background - on my last laptop I had a choice of PLAIN colours and I cannot find them! I can see a palette of colours but these only change the colour...