Windows 10: My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

Discus and support My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Kindly note that i already passed on exam sc-300 today but until now i don not have received an email or update the certification on my profile It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vlad Chirita, Mar 9, 2024.

1. My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

Kindly note that i already passed on exam sc-300 today but until now i don not have received an email or update the certification on my profile It's still not updated on transcript Microsoft certification ID: 996064472Vlad Chirita Thanks in advance

:)

Vlad Chirita, Mar 9, 2024
Thema:

My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

1. My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472 - Similar Threads - certification updated profile

2. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  3. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  4. My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472: Kindly note that i already passed on exam sc-300 today but until now i don not have received an email or update the certification on my profile It's still not updated on transcript Microsoft certification ID: 996064472Vlad Chirita Thanks in advance...
  5. Merge Certification Profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge Certification Profiles: Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my university. The problem access to my university Microsoft account seems to be blocked and i don’t know why. Its still within the...
  6. Merge Certification Profiles

Merge Certification Profiles: Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my university. The problem access to my university Microsoft account seems to be blocked and i don’t know why. Its still within the...
  7. Merge Certification Profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. MCID recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MCID recovery: I earned the MCSA windows 10 certification on March 30th 2019. I would like to recover my certificate but I do not know my MCID. How can I recover my MCID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcid-recovery/bfd0d5cb-e169-4bee-95c4-a816b05cc6e3
  9. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...
  10. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...