Windows 10: My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.

Discus and support My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago we experienced a storm Helene, during which time my computer and printer were unplugged. Power came back on 4 days later and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim782, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:57 AM.

1. Jim782 Win User

My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.

A couple of weeks ago we experienced a storm Helene, during which time my computer and printer were unplugged. Power came back on 4 days later and I turned the computer & printer back on. However, I could not print a job. Looking into the printer settings I had the right printer set as "default." But there was an "ERROR" next to it. I went to Canon and downloaded a new driver but get the same. Wireless connection. I've done the typical things like turning the system off and then back on, etc. Any ideas would be helpful.

:)

Thema:

My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.

1. My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs. - Similar Threads - Canon printer MFC634

2. My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.: A couple of weeks ago we experienced a storm Helene, during which time my computer and printer were unplugged. Power came back on 4 days later and I turned the computer & printer back on. However, I could not print a job. Looking into the printer settings I had the right...
  3. My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Canon printer MFC634 Cdw would not print jobs.: A couple of weeks ago we experienced a storm Helene, during which time my computer and printer were unplugged. Power came back on 4 days later and I turned the computer & printer back on. However, I could not print a job. Looking into the printer settings I had the right...
  4. HP printer deleting print job before printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP printer deleting print job before printing: When I send a document to print from my new Galaxy Book4 Edge to my HP 8120e, it ignores it completely nothing in print queue, and second time round the queue shows the file 'Printing' which changes to 'Deleted' after a few seconds, and not a squeak from the printer. Been on...
  5. HP printer deleting print job before printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP printer deleting print job before printing: When I send a document to print from my new Galaxy Book4 Edge to my HP 8120e, it ignores it completely nothing in print queue, and second time round the queue shows the file 'Printing' which changes to 'Deleted' after a few seconds, and not a squeak from the printer. Been on...
  6. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  7. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  8. my printer has jobs qued but wont print

my printer has jobs qued but wont print: my printer has jobs qued but wont print. its no connected to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-has-jobs-qued-but-wont-print/4cc0d050-a0f6-442f-905b-41e012dce01a
  9. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing: I recently purchased a CanonTS9120, installed it, & it worked perfectly for three days. Then it stopped printing. After multiple tries, restarts, etc., I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It said the installation was successful and I printed one document -- then it...
  10. Canon MG7750 print job launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Canon MG7750 print job launch: have bought a Canon MG7750 printer. Unlike any printer I have previously owned, this Canon has to switched on manually every time I start a printing job or session. I want the print job to launch from inside the App I may be using, MS Office for example. If I fail to switch...