Windows 10: My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

Discus and support My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My camera on my laptop is not working and whenever I try to use it, I receive an error message that I can't connect to my camera. I tried to restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rachel mulala, Oct 27, 2023.

1. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

My camera on my laptop is not working and whenever I try to use it, I receive an error message that I can't connect to my camera. I tried to restart my camera but nothing changed.

:)

rachel mulala, Oct 27, 2023

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 27, 2023
  3. Matt316 Win User
    Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, Oct 27, 2023
  4. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 27, 2023
Thema:

My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

1. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart... - Similar Threads - camera working anymore

2. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. My microphone isn't working and I have no idea what to do after having tried everything I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't working and I have no idea what to do after having tried everything I...: Hi, I've recently assembled my first ever desktop PC, with activated Windows 11 Home. Everything works fine except the microphone, which is part of an Onikuma K1 headset. I can hear everything as I should, but no input is transferred from my microphone. I have connected the...
  5. My microphone isn't working and I have no idea what to do after having tried everything I...

My microphone isn't working and I have no idea what to do after having tried everything I...: Hi, I've recently assembled my first ever desktop PC, with activated Windows 11 Home. Everything works fine except the microphone, which is part of an Onikuma K1 headset. I can hear everything as I should, but no input is transferred from my microphone. I have connected the...
  6. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...: My camera on my laptop is not working and whenever I try to use it, I receive an error message that I can't connect to my camera. I tried to restart my camera but nothing changed....
  7. I have no idea what i did.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what i did.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/
  8. Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error: I just need help Ive tried fixing my pc in every possible way and nothing has worked, can someone please analyse my dmp files and find out what I need to do or what is causing the issuehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tdxBZ99Vemk0qG2IBa8USH976xX80wcR?usp=sharing...
  9. I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..: Hi my name is Lea. A couple days ago i left my laptop on just charging on the table, Then when i came back to work on it.. It said[SMART Hard Disk Error.] I don’t no computers very well.. So I have no idea what it means I’ve tried hard reseting it I’ve tried letting the...
  10. I Have no idea what happened...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...