Windows 10: My Browser keep opening youtube

Discus and support My Browser keep opening youtube in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenjoR5, May 8, 2024.

1. KenjoR5 Win User

My Browser keep opening youtube

Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge now keeps popping up on YouTube; however, I can't close it because it keeps running in the background. The only way to close it is through the task manager. Please help me!

:)

KenjoR5, May 8, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, May 8, 2024
  3. Nisko Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, May 8, 2024
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 8, 2024
Thema:

1. My Browser keep opening youtube - Similar Threads - Browser keep opening

2. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  3. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  4. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  5. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers: For some reason today, after having made no changes at all, YouTube videos started to frequently pause while playing, and then restart playing without sound working. I have tried clearing cookies/cache/browsing history, and even changing to different browsers like Chrome &...
  7. YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers: For some reason today, after having made no changes at all, YouTube videos started to frequently pause while playing, and then restart playing without sound working. I have tried clearing cookies/cache/browsing history, and even changing to different browsers like Chrome &...
  8. Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser

Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser: Please help me with a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-youtube-and-google-not-opening-on-all/f34eff29-ce7c-4932-a763-b2e2bcc63571
  9. SRT files keep opening in Browser

SRT files keep opening in Browser: So, when I download an srt file it keeps opening up in my browser. I am trying to set it so it stops doing that but, I honestly don't know how. I used SRT files with my VLC player so can someone help me figure out how to stop having the SRT files open in Firefox? I have...
  10. all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos: I have had an issue with opening imbedded youtube videos from browsers I had the problem only just recently so I think it is from an update on windows I tried downloading chrome but the same thing happens. I have a laptop and it is fine no hanging at all? I have seen other...