Windows 10: My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

Discus and support My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i opened the the pc a program called windows.exe started i sow some totural and solved some of the issue that time now i am able to see all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kushagra Upadhyay1, Oct 7, 2024 at 8:18 AM.

1. My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

When i opened the the pc a program called windows.exe started i sow some totural and solved some of the issue that time now i am able to see all of the things except virus and thread protection and i am able to open it but nat able to perform any task can you help me solve this issue

:)

Kushagra Upadhyay1, Oct 7, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  2. Freezer Win User

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

That's not what I'm talking about. Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone will have the old paperport 11se on the brother application/driver cd. *Smile My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem... :)

3. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Oct 7, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Thema:

My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

1. My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem... - Similar Threads - brother downloaded game

2. My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...: When i opened the the pc a program called windows.exe started i sow some totural and solved some of the issue that time now i am able to see all of the things except virus and thread protection and i am able to open it but nat able to perform any task can you help me solve...
  3. My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My brother downloaded a game from ocesofgames can you tell any steps to solve the problem...: When i opened the the pc a program called windows.exe started i sow some totural and solved some of the issue that time now i am able to see all of the things except virus and thread protection and i am able to open it but nat able to perform any task can you help me solve...
  4. can you solve problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you solve problem: Faulting application name: RDR2.exe, version: 1.0.1491.50, time stamp: 0x65eec92eFaulting module name: RDR2.exe, version: 1.0.1491.50, time stamp: 0x65eec92eException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000013697dFaulting process id: 0x0x3E08Faulting application start time:...
  5. can you solve problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you solve problem: Faulting application name: RDR2.exe, version: 1.0.1491.50, time stamp: 0x65eec92eFaulting module name: RDR2.exe, version: 1.0.1491.50, time stamp: 0x65eec92eException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000013697dFaulting process id: 0x0x3E08Faulting application start time:...
  6. can you help solve my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help solve my problem: I want to enable find my device in my windows 11 settings but there is no find my device feature and also for devolopers which should be in settings\privacy and security....
  7. can you help solve my problem

can you help solve my problem: I want to enable find my device in my windows 11 settings but there is no find my device feature and also for devolopers which should be in settings\privacy and security....
  8. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  9. this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.: please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-showing-up-please-tell-me-what-this-is-and/fd0aa63c-fe7f-43db-8b32-806f7fb3d972
  10. Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...: Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410 GUI that I paid for from the Penguin command line that I also paid for?...