Windows 10: My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

Discus and support My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertBrown_875, Apr 19, 2024.

1. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi my data will start getting breached.How can I confirm that they're completely gone? Because for no apparent reason my Instagram account has had a change of Email and I'm worried it's related to this or just a coincidence both are equally bad.

:)

RobertBrown_875, Apr 19, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing

Hi aarav garg

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Do you mean you have downloaded a cracked game using a download manager, or are you downloading the game from the official developers website?

If you are downloading a cracked game, they are full of malware and Defender or your preferred anti-virus will have deleted the download, check in the quarantine listing of Defender or your anti-virus to see if it is listed there.

DaveM121, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen.

Unknown9630, Apr 19, 2024
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen.

Parm Singh, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

1. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender... - Similar Threads - brother downloaded cracked

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  5. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  6. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  8. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  9. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game